news Corporate China loves .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
I enjoy studying domains used by Chinese companies. The reason is very simple. As China grows to become the largest economy in the world, corporate demand for domains will increase. Knowing what domains are sought after will be very useful when selling domains to China.

Baidu is a valuable tool. It helps me understand domains desired by corporate China. To find out domains used by a company, just search on its Chinese name and then check the result. For example, searching on 华为 (Hua Wei) reveals that Huawei.com is the corporate (官方=official) domain of Huawei.

http://grandseeds.com/p191026.html

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Music to my ears. Thx (y)

Last edited:
•••
This is a logical issue.
The Chinese market is very special. Usually only those companies that need global users will pay for expensive domain names. In addition, they will only use CN or cheap COM. And those companies that spend a lot of money to buy a domain name affect their decision-making is Google Analytics and English users' preferences, not BAIDU. HUAWEI is not a good case because it is not a private company. KEEP,XA and TIKTOK are. So, I don't use Baidu and dont invest in PINYIN

•••
Nothing special if global brand uses .com
This is applicable for any company from any country.

Last edited:
•••
"But did you get the .com?"

•••
Corporate China loves .com

Thanks for letting us know

•••
As China grows to become the largest economy in the world,

Not sure it if communist China will ever make it be the largest economy on the planet but it is still smart to invest in a .com that would be relevant to further growth...I am rooting for India to make a move up the scale in the near future. I found the article below interesting...thanks for the post...made me register a few more names. :xf.wink:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back