IT.COM

question Contacting Endusers Without Flagging as Spam

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi, I always try to contact endusers by my whois email and sometimes mails get rejected by recipient saying "bla bla bla spam bla bla bla"

I was wondering how to avoid that.

I have tested some cheap hosts and they send mails to inbox without any issue. But I don't want to use them as I don't trust them.

I was wondering is it possible for me it have 2 emails on single domain, it 2 servers.

Whois email on one servers (eg: Namecheap or Private Server) - eg [email protected]
Sales email on other (eg: Godaddy) - [email protected]

is it possible?

Also changing the IP address on an domain/hosting will lift the spam flag?

Please raise a question if you didn't get what I'm saying.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Alpnames gives u free email hosting.? So u setup ur smtp in gmail?.how many mails u send per day
I send a lot, don't count but there's only been 1 day when I overdid the limit. Yes, it gives you a choice to setup free email. I am not sure about the procedure of mx records and all thus I left it as it is and just forwarded it to my efty market and it works good for me.

•••
The reality is that, given the content of the email you send trying to sell a domain and the fact that at some point some recipients may report your message as SPAM, there is no way to prevent 100% of the times to be classified as SPAM. Having said that, there are a few precautions that may be considered:

• Never send bulk email, just individual one by one messages.
  • Include and unsubscribe message, even if it not an unsubscribe button, but at least a phrase allowing the recipient to let you know he or she does not want to receive your message in the future and comply with their request.
  • Avoid language used by salesman pushing your domain, such as premium, best, wonderful, discount, buy, cheap, guarantee, customers, price, etc.
  • Include your full contact information in your signature, including full name or full name of your company, full physical address and a phone number.
  • Don't say too much, just a few phrases or sentences stating the domain is available for sale.

Again, this is not legal or financial advice, but just a description of some of the best practices we follow.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The reality is that, given the content of the email you send trying to sell a domain and the fact that at some point some recipients may report your message as SPAM, there is no way to prevent 100% of the times to be classified as SPAM. Having said that, there are a few precautions that may be considered:

• Never send bulk email, just individual one by one messages.
  • Include and unsubscribe message, even if it not an unsubscribe button, but at least a phrase allowing the recipient to let you know he or she does not want to receive your message in the future and comply with their request.
  • Avoid language used by salesman pushing your domain, such as premium, best, wonderful, discount, buy, cheap, guarantee, customers, price, etc.
  • Include your full contact information in your signature, including full name or full name of your company, full physical address and a phone number.
  • Don't say too much, just a few phrases or sentences stating the domain is available for sale.

Again, this is not legal or financial advice, but just a description of some of the best practices we follow.
wthat mail servers you use to send emails

•••
what hosting server all others use as sendgrid and madrill doesnt allow outbound mails?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back