Dynadot

discuss Contacting domain owners who do not want to be contacted..

NameSilo
Watch
Many domain owners, especially for premium domains, have whois privacy these days and no other details to contact, and just never respond.

I usually try to do some research on the domain, and sometimes use whois history to try to find a previous email before they put privacy on.
Was wondering if anyone has some other methods they use to try to reach out to these people?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sometimes services like snov.io can help. But only if the domain has a running website/business on it.

•••
Sometimes services like snov.io can help. But only if the domain has a running website/business on it.

I heard of tools like Hunter and Clearbit which are helpful but Snov.io seems great as well thanks for sharing. I will try it out. So important to have the right contact information in order to get to the decision maker that will buy the domain.

-Will

•••
Many of these premium domain holders have been bombarded with scripted spam, and brokers over the years. Best thing to do is put your offer in the email, and if you get their attention, otherwise they are not interested. Most of these early holders are successful people for the most part, or are not always motivated by money. ie) crypto.com owner

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back