Dynadot

Conspiracy Thread Free For All

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Lots of people post off topic stuff, so here is the Conspiracy thread for those that want to talk about it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Moon landing?
Think about the following:

how would you react ?

spend years to train you physically
and mentally
to risk your life
to fly to the moon
which had never been done before.

and then such a child comes along and calls you a liar
that child hasn't been the first one
approaching him, I guess

the USA had been great in former times
- far far away by now-

and they walked on the moon
that is obvious to me.

not a single doubt.

•••
Why do people fall for conspiracy theories?

•••
There are well known stuff like :
9/11 is inside job (proven here, wtc 7 collapsed for no reason)
Apollo Moon landings were fake (proven here, dust hits air)

why mix these well known facts with flat-earth nonsense.
also why use the term : conspiracy theory.

if there is a theory, you can prove it or disprove it, or neither.
if the answer is neither, then one can blame the other for being conspiracy theorist.
But in 3 examples above there is no such gray area.

There can be good reasons to avoid some vaccines.
-They are made by evil bigpharma
-sometimes toward an agenda
-and many people died and many people got permanently disabled from swine flu, and corona vaccines.
-BillGates said, "we can reduce world population by 15 percent via vaccines.."
this is like:

I make 10 statements, and give undeniable proofs for each. So they are facts.
Someone brings his obviously false statement, pretends it is my claim, and because of
this he claims all those 10+1 statements are false. What a logic.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••

Interesting (y)

This study correlates the 'BS factor', which may help to explain the 2016 election results, as an increased level of attained education assists in perception, ability to distinguish and discern information, and to respond more accurately. A lower achieved education level typically leads to greater vulnerability and less objectivity.

The Democrats would have made even larger gains in most states if they had successfully held President Obama’s 2012 margin among white voters without a college degree, regardless of turnout. Under this scenario, Democrats would have held Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin for a 314 to 224 Electoral College victory. Given the fact that the white non-college-educated voting population is almost four times larger as a share of the electorate than is the black voting population, it is critical for Democrats to attract more support from the white non-college-educated voting bloc—even just reducing the deficit to something more manageable, as Obama did in 2008 and 2012.

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/democracy/reports/2017/11/01/441926/voter-trends-in-2016/

•••
Last edited:
•••
Is This the Most Incendiary COVID Conspiracy Freakout of All?

“They are not even technically human anymore. Vaccinated people are honestly a threat to humanity as a whole,” one anti-vaxxer wrote of the meme vilifying those who get the jab.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-c...against-so-called-vaccinated-mutants?ref=home

I'm vaccinated

and you bet, I'm glad I could get it.

what really impresses me
is the huge amount of stupid people
not few of them in political positions

before some of you may fall into the nonsense
here some facts

>>“People who are vaccinated will have modified DNA,”
>>“No one discusses that DNA is passed onto the next generation. <<

that is a lie

no DNA is modified
even not in mRNA vaccines

especially not in all the non mRNA vaccines

as no DNA is injected into your body but RNA

mRNA vaccines won't alter your DNA but tobacco will

Vaccination doesn't change your DNA, but smoking does.

here is the exact flow of the mRNA Pfizer/Biontech is produced:
https://www.franks.info/biontec-impfstoff-wie-funktioniert-er/

here is the flow of how the mRNA vaccine works:

>>While you normally smuggle viruses or parts of viruses into the body so that the immune system learns to act against them, with RNA vaccines you smuggle RNA into the body (or mRNA, for “messenger RNA”).

Difference between DNA and RNA: While the DNA stores our genetic information and sits in the cell nucleus, the mRNA consists of short messages that are copied from the DNA library and then
serve as instructions for building proteins outside the cell nucleus in the ribosomes .

Advantage: You don't have to somehow laboriously manufacture and smuggle in these proteins; our cells take on this task themselves, you just send them the blueprint.<<

and that RNA disappears completely from your body after a few hours
just the information is left

it works more like a catalysator
not changing anything except the outcome

the cells are triggered to produce something
that resembles the virus
so the body starts to produce antibodies

it's simply genius

unfortunately, the vaccine doesn't change the DNA
which would be a gift
to quite a few people

Last edited:
•••
I'm vaccinated

what really impresses me
is the huge amount of stupid people
not few of them in political positions

before some of you may fall into the nonsense
here some facts

>>“People who are vaccinated will have modified DNA,”
>>“No one discusses that DNA is passed onto the next generation. <<

that is a lie

no DNA is modified
even not in mRNA vaccines

especially not in all the non mRNA vaccines

as no DNA is injected into your body but RNA

mRNA vaccines won't alter your DNA but tobacco will

Vaccination doesn't change your DNA, but smoking does.

here is the exact flow of the mRNA Pfizer/Biontech is produced:
https://www.franks.info/biontec-impfstoff-wie-funktioniert-er/

here is the flow of how the mRNA vaccine works:

>>While you normally smuggle viruses or parts of viruses into the body so that the immune system learns to act against them, with RNA vaccines you smuggle RNA into the body (or mRNA, for “messenger RNA”).

Difference between DNA and RNA: While the DNA stores our genetic information and sits in the cell nucleus, the mRNA consists of short messages that are copied from the DNA library and then
serve as instructions for building proteins outside the cell nucleus in the ribosomes .

Advantage: You don't have to somehow laboriously manufacture and smuggle in these proteins; our cells take on this task themselves, you just send them the blueprint.<<

and that RNA disappears completely from your body after a few hours
just the information is left

it works more like a catalysator
not changing anything except the outcome

the cells are triggered to produce something
that resembles the virus
so the body starts to produce antibodies

it's simply genius

unfortunately, the vaccine doesn't change the DNA
which would be a gift
to quite a few people

My link reminds me of something well known psychologist Abraham Maslow once said about being Jewish. He said it was 'like having a semi-permeable membrane around him, that kept the bastards out'.

In other words, being Jewish kept those away who had were capable of having a blanket mindset against certain groups of people, instead of their judging them on a person by person basis.

I'm thinking of vaccines and covid-19 anti-vaxxers the same way. If my having a covid-19 vaccine serves as a semi-permeable membrane that keeps certain anti-vaxxers away, I'm happy with that.

Last edited:
•••
My link reminds me of something well known psychologist Abraham Maslow once said about being Jewish. He said it was 'like having a semi-permeable membrane around him, that kept the bastards out'.

In other words, being Jewish kept those away who had were capable of having a blanket mindset against certain groups of people, instead of their judging them on a person by person basis.

I'm thinking of vaccines and covid-19 anti-vaxxers the same way. If my having a covid-19 vaccine serves as a semi-permeable membranare which imigane that keeps certain anti-vaxxers away, I'm happy with that.

no idea what you saying
but I guess you are definitely right

PS
I don't care in which of the imaginary beings you believe in
to me they are all the same:
ideas
wishes

Last edited:
•••
I'm vaccinated

You won't be saying that in a few weeks when you get an itchy leg!

r leg.jpg

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
The biggest conspiracy?
Where is JBL?

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Obama is behind all of Biden’s moves.

It’s Barack Obama 3.0.

Shouldn't be an issue... :whistle:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi, you mean the price drop or domain drop

No indentation on surface created as no emergency landing no thrust required.
Film speed no stars in background shutter speed not possible without over exposing film.
Flag waving well less gravity so could take time taking pic.
Anything else need addressing?
https://search.wikileaks.org/?q=moon+landing go to source not a story.
F to the moon buttsmarn style.

Last edited:
•••
No indentation on surface created as no emergency landing no thrust required.
Film speed no stars in background shutter speed not possible without over exposing film.
Flag waving well less gravity so could take time taking pic.
Anything else need addressing?
https://search.wikileaks.org/?q=moon+landing go to source not a story.

What, do you believe in Apollo Moon landing or not.
I don't understand those sentences.

People recording don't have oxygen mask , or anything to protect them from pressure(lessness) or heat/cold.
Car on the Moon has noisy sound, there should be no sound "in the air".
And obviously "Moon" and Earth are the same place according to this film.
Trying to avoid recording "blue sky" which shouldn't exist.

•••
What, do you believe in Apollo Moon landing or not.
I don't understand those sentences.

People recording don't have oxygen mask , or anything to protect them from pressure(lessness) or heat/cold.
Car on the Moon has noisy sound, there should be no sound "in the air".
And obviously "Moon" and Earth are the same place according to this film.
Trying to avoid recording "blue sky" which shouldn't exist.
I believe that also Elon could land on moon or myself it is certainly possible. As a popsicle first attempt.

Last edited:
•••
The three sentences are the strongest arguments against the landing debunked we all know both USA and USSR also faked it but also made it to the moon.

Last edited:
•••
The problem with conspiracies is takes so long to prove things look at death rate in 2018 before something19.

•••
•••
Of course men landed on the Moon every few months to play space golf more than half a century ago without a single fatality utilizing the computing power of a Casio watch under the most crooked president of all time just in time to prove JFK's prediction right and every other leader in every country in the world, including the one that got to the Moon, decided to never ever do the same, ever. What would make anyone believe otherwise? :xf.smile:

•••
The biggest conspiracy?
Where is JBL?

Peace,
Kenny

Good question Kenny. I think he was abducted by “ them”
Them being more intelligent beings, thats not saying a lot, but we are just a game some other form of life is playing.
Its called Earth game
To bad “ they” got him. He was one of my favorite characters.

•••
Of course men landed on the Moon every few months to play space golf more than half a century ago without a single fatality utilizing the computing power of a Casio watch under the most crooked president of all time just in time to prove JFK's prediction right and every other leader in every country in the world, including the one that got to the Moon, decided to never ever do the same, ever. What would make anyone believe otherwise? :xf.smile:
Nixon was not the worst. maybe not even bad. Just because media (DS) says so, we shouldn't believe he was bad. I just don't know whether he was good or bad. We should look at people around him , like HK instead.

Faking moon landing could mean giving more money to space industry,..and if there were more good guys there, this could be a good thing.

Nixon might have been removed, maybe because he wanted to do what JFK wanted to do(?),..but using a different method. Any evidence: I don't have any,..but just because he was removed from power, when evil HK was near him (and HK "stayed in power"), we can think positively about him.

Getting rid of gold standard for USD was bad,... but maybe no gold standard could be better than fake gold standard (pretending that there is gold standard).

Another reason to think positively about him,... he didn't like satanic stuff (not sure, I seem to have heard of such a thing).

Why say vague things instead of doing research. Ok I may do it, starting from:
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=nixon&kind=video

Edit: Yes, probably he was a good (and maybe even great) person.

Last edited:
•••
Wish NASA would upgrade their UFO camera to at least a polaroid.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back