Dynadot

Conspiracy Thread Free For All

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Lots of people post off topic stuff, so here is the Conspiracy thread for those that want to talk about it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NASA killed Michael Jackson, because he was getting all the search traffic for 'moon walk'.

They may come after me soon because I own ArtemisProgram//com and ArtemisMission//com ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Tall buildings can not fall at the speed of Free Fall into it's own footprint because of an office fire or a plane crashes into it Unless major Supports are taken out.

Building 7 was 52 stories and no plane hit it and fell into its own footprint at free fall speed because of an office fire? Bullshit.

2hpu3l.gif

Interesting.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Where are these conspiracy sites?? The only one I know is Infowar , Jones went coo coo from obsessing over that stuff I think.

I have seen some weird ass off the shit on YouTube though, it’s good entertainment ever once in a while , not good time management, but

Infowars is Controlled Opposition

and in fact....

Alex Jones is a dual role CIA asset, before he was Alex Jones he was Bill Hicks. :spiderman::stig::blackalien:

•••
Infowars is Controlled Opposition

and in fact....

Alex Jones is a dual role CIA asset, before he was Alex Jones he was Bill Hicks. :spiderman::stig::blackalien:

@Compassion , help me out here, what is his purpose exactly?? he has been right on a lot of things i can't deny that, but he can get really nuts at times, i used to listen to him just for the entertainment.

•••
Contrary to popular belief I am neither Red nor do I have four legs and hooves. I am partly made of titanium though. I have never been to the Moon. I was born after 1963. I did not invent Bitcoin. I have found worm holes and worms.

•••
Thanks for inviting. I don't like the term conspiracy theory. I'm not against discussing such stuff. I mean, I'm not pro-ufo, anti-ufo, pro-alien, anti-alien. Bring your evidence then maybe I would look into it. For example I haven't seen any credible ufo, or alien picture or video, but they may still be real.

I was talking about two big lies which can be disproven (or proven to be lies) easily. One of them is Apollo Moon landings. it was disproven here (but most posts deleted), and the other one is Sept 11 collapse of twin towers. It is very easy to prove that official stories are wrong. Still most people including many smart people/professors etc around the world believe them.

What is
conspiracy: evil stuff.
conspiracy theory: claiming that an an event didn't happen as advertised and instead there was an evil agenda behind it.

With this definition, Apollo Moon landing is a hoax, but it is not evil, otherwise the great film director Kubrick wouldn't be part of it. So there is no conspiracy or its theory. Maybe there is, but I'm not aware of it. Most logical explanation seems to be: slowing down space race, or maybe preparation for getting rid of the gold standard of US dollar 2 years later. It may be also related to Vietnam war, in a good way or a bad way.

Collapse of twin towers is pure evil. No doubdt about it. AlQueda is evil: No doubdt about it. But AlQueda has nothing to do with Sept 11 terror events. And this is easy to prove. So can we talk about cospiracy , yes, conspiracy theory? Maybe call it cospiracy fact. There is nothing to debate there, except for unimportant details.. But we can debate whether planes were used, it is not obvious (but not important either).

Last edited:
•••
In fighting with coronavirus your body needs to try these

1-don't allow it to enter your body
2-if it enters in some way kill it and/or block its replication
3-don't overreact to it.

At each step immune system is important. The last one (3) is critical. I mean, overreacting and not fighting correctly is the main problem (cytokine storm). People develop pneumonia because of problematic immune reaction.

There are many things you can try in (2). Vit C, Zinc, colloidal silver, oregano, olive leaf extract. oxygen. They would help, would they be enough, depends on the immune system, and other stuff (sleep, rest, overall health, gut flora)

Last edited:
•••
•••
In fighting with coronavirus your body needs to try these

1-don't allow it to enter your body
2-if it enters in some way kill it and/or block its replication
3-don't overreact to it.

At each step immune system is important. The last one (3) is critical. I mean, overreacting and not fighting correctly is the main problem (cytokine storm). People develop pneumonia because of problematic immune reaction.

There are many things you can try in (2). Vit C, Zinc, colloidal silver, oregano, olive leaf extract. oxygen. They would help, would they be enough, depends on the immune system, and other stuff (sleep, rest, overall health, gut flora)

Unfortunately, humans have become the virus!

NamePros Environmental Thread does anyone care that Amazon Rain Forest is burning down to the ground

•••
Welcome @sonatime to the thread. He enjoys posting fake/made up stories about Coronavirus from a group of fraud

I know this is long and my own repost but I will include some bullet points:)

Tests:
Many scientists call this a PCR-test pandemic, not a corona pandemic
Very healthy and non-infectious people may test positive
Likelihood of false-positives is 89-94% or near certainty
Prof. Drosten developed his PCR test from an old SARS virus without ever having seen the real Wuhan virus from China
The PCR test is not based on scientific facts with respect to infections
PCR tests are useless for the detection of infections
A positive PCR test does not mean an infection is present or that an intact virus has been found
Amplification of samples over 35 cycles is unreliable but WHO recommended 45 cycles

Deaths:
here is no excess mortality in any country
Corona virus mortality equals seasonal flu
94% of deaths in Bergamo were caused by transferring sick patients to nursing homes where they infected old people with weak immune systems
Doctors and hospitals worldwide were paid to declare deceased victims of Covid-19

Autopsies showed:
Fatalities almost all caused by serious pre-existing conditions
Almost all deaths were very old people
Sweden (no lockdown) and Britain (strict lockdown) have comparable disease and mortality statistics

US states with and without lockdowns have comparable disease and mortality statistics

•••
Welcome @sonatime to the thread. He enjoys posting fake/made up stories about Coronavirus from a group of fraud/misinformation sites.

"The big story… 132 websites and counting are pushing coronavirus conspiracy theories"

I imagine the same sites @Compassion uses

https://www.newsguardtech.com/misinformation-monitor-march-2020/

I know this is long and my own repost but I will include some bullet points:)

Tests:
Many scientists call this a PCR-test pandemic, not a corona pandemic
Very healthy and non-infectious people may test positive
Likelihood of false-positives is 89-94% or near certainty
Prof. Drosten developed his PCR test from an old SARS virus without ever having seen the real Wuhan virus from China
The PCR test is not based on scientific facts with respect to infections
PCR tests are useless for the detection of infections
A positive PCR test does not mean an infection is present or that an intact virus has been found
Amplification of samples over 35 cycles is unreliable but WHO recommended 45 cycles

Deaths:
here is no excess mortality in any country
Corona virus mortality equals seasonal flu
94% of deaths in Bergamo were caused by transferring sick patients to nursing homes where they infected old people with weak immune systems
Doctors and hospitals worldwide were paid to declare deceased victims of Covid-19

Autopsies showed:
Fatalities almost all caused by serious pre-existing conditions
Almost all deaths were very old people
Sweden (no lockdown) and Britain (strict lockdown) have comparable disease and mortality statistics

US states with and without lockdowns have comparable disease and mortality statistics

Last edited:
•••
•••
Aliases of the people that are supposed to stop problems cause them.

•••
Thanks for inviting. I don't like the term conspiracy theory. I'm not against discussing such stuff. I mean, I'm not pro-ufo, anti-ufo, pro-alien, anti-alien. Bring your evidence then maybe I would look into it. For example I haven't seen any credible ufo, or alien picture or video, but they may still be real.

I was talking about two big lies which can be disproven (or proven to be lies) easily. One of them is Apollo Moon landings. it was disproven here (but most posts deleted), and the other one is Sept 11 collapse of twin towers. It is very easy to prove that official stories are wrong. Still most people including many smart people/professors etc around the world believe them.

What is
conspiracy: evil stuff.
conspiracy theory: claiming that an an event didn't happen as advertised and instead there was an evil agenda behind it.

With this definition, Apollo Moon landing is a hoax, but it is not evil, otherwise the great film director Kubrick wouldn't be part of it. So there is no conspiracy or its theory. Maybe there is, but I'm not aware of it. Most logical explanation seems to be: slowing down space race, or maybe preparation for getting rid of the gold standard of US dollar 2 years later. It may be also related to Vietnam war, in a good way or a bad way.

Collapse of twin towers is pure evil. No doubdt about it. AlQueda is evil: No doubdt about it. But AlQueda has nothing to do with Sept 11 terror events. And this is easy to prove. So can we talk about cospiracy , yes, conspiracy theory? Maybe call it cospiracy fact. There is nothing to debate there, except for unimportant details.. But we can debate whether planes were used, it is not obvious (but not important either).

wait, so you are saying the moon landings were faked?
If so, why did the US greatest enemy at the time (USSR) not call them out on it? How did the laser reflectors get there? Why, since then have other countries not called the US out on the apparent fakery?

Last edited:
•••
wait, so you are saying the moon landings were faked?
If so, why did the US greatest enemy at the time (USSR) not call them out on it? How did the laser reflectors get there? Why, since then have other countries not called the US out on the apparent fakery?
I remember destroying the argument on a forum trying to debunk moon landing.
quick summary
Film speed shutter speed and speed of light wont allow you to really focus on even showing stars and subject on foreground it isn't your eyes.
The wavey flag no gravity well give it 20 seconds it will stop waving.
No crater during landing It wasn't an emergency landing no thrust required nothing was going to break.
For every point there was a scientific or just plain rational reason to solve most of what is questioned.

Last edited:
•••
I remember destroying the argument on a forum trying to debunk moon landing.
quick summary
Film speed and speed of light wont allow you to really focus on even showing stars and subject on foreground it isn't your eyes.
The wavey flag no gravity well give it 20 seconds it will stop waving.
No crater during landing It wasn't an emergency landing no thrust required nothing was going to break.
For every point there was a scientific or just plain rational reason to solve most of what is questioned.
'
Agreed

The flag stood out horizontally because there was a wire supporting the top. The 'wavey flag' footage was caused because (Armstrong or Aldrin?) was screwing the flag-post into the ground. There is actually a very small amount of atmosphere on the moon, so I guess that and gravity would have stopped the flag from waving.

They were travelling forward just prior to landing and because of the low gravity didn't require much thrust to arrest momentum during touchdown, hence no visible crater. I imagine they created a small one when the LEM ascent stage took off again however.

It will be interesting to see those sites again if one of the later Artemis missions lands nearby in the future.

Last edited:
•••
there is 33 steps up yer spine and 33 Masonic degrees..

oh ya and jesus crucified at 33

of course could all be just coicicidence hahahahh

•••
conspiracies are great. cause truth is hidden and up for grabs... anyone who does not think so is sad case to live with himself imo

or as einstein said ... to me it is enuf to wonder at the secrets.....

•••
'
Agreed

The flag stood out horizontally because there was a wire supporting the top. The 'wavey flag' footage was caused because (Armstrong or Aldrin?) was screwing the flag-post into the ground. There is actually a very small amount of atmosphere on the moon, so I guess that and gravity would have stopped the flag from waving.

Yes, they were travelling sideways just before landing and because of the low gravity didn't require much thrust for touchdown, hence no visible crater. I imagine they created a small one when the LEM ascent stage took off again however.

It will be interesting to see those sites again if one of the later Artemis missions lands nearby in the future.

Actually you taught me about shutter and film speeds what is possible etc with photography.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back