Dynadot

question You can Post 1 Appraisal thread every 24 Hours So Why is Namepros Not letting Me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
You can Post 1 Appraisal thread every 24 Hours So Why is Namepros not letting me or is it more than 24 hours? Also can one delete a thread? If so, how?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

CC1.org is considered mixed character domain,
if it were cc1.com, then value would be 4 figures.
as is, nobody is looking to buy 3 character .org domains, so reseller value of $0 is pretty accurate.

now if the domain gets traffic from backlinks or something, then worth might be higher than $0.

as for elmore.ai, as a proper noun, value is inherent.
but you'd have to have folks who are following .ai, to give opinions.
and even then, they could say no value just to get you to sell cheap.

if not sure what price to set, then just use "make offer".

imo...
I do use Make an offer but you have to start at a minimum offer & that's what I'm not sure of. If I start all domains at $20 does that make potential bidders think the domain is cheap as opposed to starting the auction at $500 and having them think it's overpriced. That is what I need help with.

As far as cc1.org, the fact of the matter is it is worth something other than zero, the mindless comment this person put in just to be smart.

Last edited:
•••
I don't mind criticism as long as there's some explanation. IE, "Zero" is of no help.
5.1. All appraisals below $10 USD must include a unique and constructive explanation to support the assessment.

•••
Hello,

You can find more information about active thread limits here: https://www.namepros.com/threads/li...sts-conversations-etc.1047417/#section-020000

Specific account levels, benefits, and number of active threads allowed can be found here: https://www.namepros.com/pages/account-levels/

The limited threads (e.g., in the marketplace and appraisal sections) are based on the number of your open threads and the last activity in your threads in those special sections, so if you post in all of your limited threads (or someone else does) and then you close them all, you'll have to wait 24 hours before you can create a new thread.

This is to prevent bumping abuse where members could open an old thread, bump it, close it, and repeat that process as many times as they want (and they could even create new threads) in order to have more listings show under New Posts than their account limits allow them to have.

We hope that helps.

•••
if I start all domains at $20 does that make potential bidders think the domain is cheap as opposed to starting the auction at $500 and having them think it's overpriced. That is what I need help with.
Hi

you cannot control what potential bidders may think.

imo...

•••
5.1. All appraisals below $10 USD must include a unique and constructive explanation to support the assessment.
Unfortunately they don't!
Sounds like a whine and cheese party.
I am confused, are you butt hurt because of no responses? Judging by replies
If its the number of appraisals you got gong at one time, its in the rules. Corre.ct me if i’m wrong
https://www.namepros.com/pages/account-levels/

Your an established member but not a vip so 1 active appraisal at a time.
You can close and start a new one but not delete it.
As your aware of
How does pne close a thread?

•••
How does pne close a thread?
Hello,

You can close/lock an appraisal listing by clicking the three dots at the top of it, then click the "Lock Thread" link/box in the drop-down menu.

Keep in mind, all edits in an appraisal listing should be done prior to closing it, as once locked, edits are disabled.

To edit the appraisal title: Click the three dots at the top of the listing, then click "Edit Thread" in the drop-down menu.

To edit your appraisal post: Click the "Edit" link at the bottom of the post.

Once your edits are complete, lock the listing.

As long as it's been 24 hours since your last appraisal post, you'll be able to open a new appraisal listing.

Alternately, you can upgrade your account to a Blue or Gold subscription for more appraisal listings.

Note: Gold members also have access to the Professional Appraisal section.

We hope that information helps.

•••
Hello,

You can close/lock an appraisal listing by clicking the three dots at the top of it, then click the "Lock Thread" link/box in the drop-down menu.

Keep in mind, all edits in an appraisal listing should be done prior to closing it, as once locked, edits are disabled.

To edit the appraisal title: Click the three dots at the top of the listing, then click "Edit Thread" in the drop-down menu.

To edit your appraisal post: Click the "Edit" link at the bottom of the post.

Once your edits are complete, lock the listing.

As long as it's been 24 hours since your last appraisal post, you'll be able to open a new appraisal listing.

Alternately, you can upgrade your account to a Blue or Gold subscription for more appraisal listings.

Note: Gold members also have access to the Professional Appraisal section.

We hope that information helps.
Thank You

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back