IT.COM

Company fined $3m for adware use

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it's the same company i signed up with before zangocash.com because of U.S.$100 referral commision for every webmaster referral, i never promoted it because once i login to their control panel my browser is going berserk.

•••
weblord said:
it's the same company i signed up with before zangocash.com because of U.S.$100 referral commision for every webmaster referral, i never promoted it because once i login to their control panel my browser is going berserk.

Sorry to hear that, to bad you aren't in on the lawsuit :(

bad thing is... "The company will now have to pay the US government the $3m fine" instead of paying it too the people that were victims.

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

All those false ads you see, like popups and banners with false message can all be used against the promoter. Those are illegal.

They are probably advertising some affilaite program, and I report them, they get their affiliate account closed, and maybe worse ... like fines.

Karl

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back