NameSilo

.mobi Companies.mobi at Sedo $3,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oops ... names removed, my bad ... what was I thinking ???

Last edited:
•••
acc said:
Please appraise IYHO: bigbrassones.mobi, misguidedgumption.mobi, mrskravitz.mobi, diplomaticimmunity.mobi

Too long. reg fee, most 0, :imho: . Wrong thread too :o

•••
garrett200 said:
Too long. reg fee, most 0, :imho: . Wrong thread too :o
I hope you realize it was a joke.

•••
Anyway, it's been discussed here before and plenty of thoughts and humble opinions have been shared ... some bids that have been made at Sedo on .MOBI's (and other extensions, as well) in the recent past have not lead to successful sales, IMHO. This is troublesome, naturally. :alien:

I believe the auction here has now concluded, so I'm hoping the escrow and final transaction / domain transfer also complete in a timely manner ... for all parties! :music: :talk:

I'm also getting pretty pumped to see what unique and compelling development plans the Buyer may have in store for his/her purchase! :gl: :imho:

Again, congratulations.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
Anyway, it's been discussed here before and plenty of thoughts and not so humble opinions have been shared ... some bids that have been made at Sedo on .MOBI's (and other extensions, as well) in the recent past have not lead to successful sales, IMHO. This is troublesome, naturally. :alien:

I believe the auction here has now concluded, so I'm hoping the escrow and final transaction / domain transfer also complete in a timely manner ... for all parties! :music: :talk:

I'm also getting pretty pumped to see what unique and compelling development plans the Buyer may have in store for his/her purchase! :gl: :imho:

Again, congratulations.
-Jeff B-)

I wish the buyer all the best with their new acquisition :)

•••
Reece said:
I wish the buyer all the best with their new acquisition :)

:bingo:

Thanks again.
-Jeff B-)

•••
scandiman said:
I hope you realize it was a joke.

LOL, no I didn't. With all of the crazy names being regged these days, I was not surprised at all that someone would register those.

There have been dumber names than those asking for serious appraisals in here!

•••
garrett200 said:
There have been dumber names than those asking for serious appraisals in here!

LOL, there sure have ;)

•••
Jeff said:
This message is hidden because Jeff is on your ignore list.
I agree :) :imho: :alien:

Let's agree that funny business means one of these.

•••
movingconcierge said:
I agree :) :imho: :alien:

Let's agree that funny business means one of these.

Gosh,

What was I thinking?

"Funny business" apparently only means amongst other things...

deception, devilry, double-dealing, fourberie, fraud, knavery, skulduggery, subterfuge, trickery, amour, dalliance, dirty pool, trickery, cheat, cheating, chicane, chicanery, con, deceit, dishonesty, dodge, double-cross*, double-dealing*, dupery, hoax, hocus-pocus, quackery, scam, shell game, sting*, stunt, swindling, underhandedness

Jeff, you are off the hook.

Apparently you weren't pointing to fraudulent activity.

Just be professional next time.

Jeremy

•••
jeremyp said:
Gosh,

What was I thinking?

"Funny business" apparently only means amongst other things...

deception, devilry, double-dealing, fourberie, fraud, knavery, skulduggery, subterfuge, trickery, amour, dalliance, dirty pool, trickery, cheat, cheating, chicane, chicanery, con, deceit, dishonesty, dodge, double-cross*, double-dealing*, dupery, hoax, hocus-pocus, quackery, scam, shell game, sting*, stunt, swindling, underhandedness

Jeff, you are off the hook.

Apparently you weren't pointing to fraudulent activity.

Just be professional next time.

Jeremy

:| :guilty: :sick: :laugh: :great: :kickass:

•••
I'm almost certain now that the original statement was in reference to:

hankie-pankie, hokey-pokey, liaison, love affair, mischief, romance, sexual activity

We all know what those Sedo reps really want from us .mobi owners.

•••
Funny business is me trying to get my girlfriends bra off :o . You guys got it all wrong :wave:

•••
HasRob said:
Funny business is me trying to get my girlfriends bra off :o . You guys got it all wrong :wave:
Do I need to come over there and show you how to do it? :wave:

•••
HasRob said:
YOU CAN GET IT OFF!??!?! :red:

•••
"Just Be Professional Next Time" ????

•••
Mark said:
"Just Be Professional Next Time" ????

Yes, Mark.

That's what we're asking.

Putting on my business law hat for a moment...

Jeff is acting as an agent on behalf of your for-profit organization. When he begins to question the validity of extremely credible auctions directly prior to the close of that auction, he puts himself and you at risk. Emeritus or not, he's arguably still staff - and he's specifically fixated on the mobi extension.

Yes. More professionalism.

It is ENTIRELY fair game to question the strategies of MTLD. It is not fair game to jump on ongoing transaction after ongoing transaction after ongoing transaction involving private individuals.

Please review the totality of his .mobi posts.

Jeremy

Last edited:
•••
scandiman said:
Do I need to come over there and show you how to do it? :wave:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

•••
:hi:

I've never accused anyone of "fraudulent behavior" ... and I'm posting as a sole individual with humble, yet candid, thoughts and opinions. These opinions and comments may differ with those such as Jeremy that are most close to .MOBI and mTLD, which at the end of the day is exactly why we are all here - to share information and view / perspectives, IMHO. The chronology of the first four posts here illustrates what really has occurred here in the general .MOBI Discussion Forum! This is NOT the .MOBI Marketplace™, and I have never ever interfered, jumped on, or crashed a sales thread in any extension. Anything to the contrary is an attempt to discredit me and my character ... and I don't believe this is fair or appropriate, in my view. :gl:

Appreciate your time.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff, many of your posts are in the .mobi section, and you have "what happened to .mobi?" in your sig.
That reminds me of Bruce Willis in one of the Die Hard series where he walks up to a group of Arfican-Americans with the "I hate n*****s" sign.
You are basically asking people to criticize you.

•••
maybe it's post bait or self loathing IMHO B-)
gou said:
Jeff, many of your posts are in the .mobi section, and you have "what happened to .mobi?" in your sig.
That reminds me of Bruce Willis in one of the Die Hard series where he walks up to a group of Arfican-Americans with the "I hate n*****s" sign.

•••
Jeff said:
:hi:

I've never accused anyone of "fraudulent behavior" ... and I'm posting as a sole individual with humble, yet candid, thoughts and opinions. These opinions and comments may differ with those such as Jeremy that are most close to .MOBI and mTLD, which at the end of the day is exactly why we are all here - to share information and view / perspectives, IMHO. The chronology of the first four posts here illustrates what really has occurred here in the general .MOBI Discussion Forum! This is NOT the .MOBI Marketplace™, and I have never ever interfered, jumped on, or crashed a sales thread in any extension. Anything to the contrary is an attempt to discredit me and my character ... and I don't believe this is fair or appropriate, in my view. :gl:

Appreciate your time.
-Jeff B-)

:lol:

•••
movingconcierge said:
maybe it's post bait or self loathing IMHO B-)
It's pretty much inviting hatred.

•••
•••
gou said:

I am? :| I don't see the connection ...

jeremyp said:

Now you're just being (even more) silly ... if this is your best reply and insight, I shall now put you on "Ignore" and call it an evening.
Good Luck to you, friend!
-Jeff B-)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back