Dynadot

Comebacks For Rude End Users

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

IRON-MAN

Established Member
Impact
What are you favorite replies for rude end users?

Are you having a bad day?

Ok, bye

Life is full of disappointments. Good luck.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If an end user is rude to you it's usually best to put your ego aside and just ignore it. No sense in responding back with a snarky response as that most likely won't help the situation and could just make it worse. Always take the high road my friend, always.

•••
Don't respond. They're just a name on a screen and so are you. Not worth escalating.

•••
I agree with the above. Learn how to be a professional, not a punk.

•••
The first thing that needs to be established is, was the end user contacted, or did they do the contacting ?

If you are just emailing someone because you think they should or could buy your domain, then prepare for everything under the sun. I would agree with @tomcarl you do not reply to those. I have seen some pretty ugly escalations from people coming to me asking for help. What started out as you're crazy, turned into F You, turned into I know where you live. You never know who you are contacting and what they are dealing with in their life. You also do not know what someone's mental health is like.

People make the understandable mistake of thinking how they would handle something and they would never resort to x. The bottom line is that it's good you are well balanced and professional, you have no idea if the other person will be the same.

So best to make sure you adhere to the Can-Spam act, be professional and only respond to positive replies.

•••
•••
Giving no response is the best response to rude endusers and if they have little bit of intelligence, they understand it.

•••
I usually ignore but yes even i snap on them sometimes.

•••
Why are you using my domain?

If it was your domain, I would be using it.

•••
I'm an A-Hole. I respond back. I agree its best that you don't, however I'm a glutton for punishment,

•••
c1f857df35f5bd71b85bf42f3366d025.jpg

•••
testing the waters in selling, this comes with it. You have to learn to duck and weave and still get your point thru to them that they need this domain. It fits their persona or you have the perfect domain for them anyway.

•••
Back