Dynadot

advice .Com is King, But in Which Case It's More Valuable?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

If You Want to Register MyBook.com and if it's taken, Which you will choose from the following list?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • My-Book.com

• TheMyBook.com

• AMyBook.com

• MyBuk.com

• MyBoook.com

• MmyBook.com

• Another Pattern

• Nothing from this list

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr.Natwarlal

Grow with usTop Member
Impact
While checking some domains, I found some domains available for registration. I would like to know, which one will you choose.

Please vote for this poll and reply with your opinion. Please note I'm asking for resale point of view, as that's our main business.

Thanks..
You can see results after voting only.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It looks like MyBook.com forwards to a book publishers so chances are it will never be developed. I don't like hyphens but if someone wanted a site that had these two words then chances are they would choose the hyphen version over any other extension. The other options you have here don't make any sense.

•••
To me the hyphenated version is the best of a bad bunch of options. I'd probably be looking to replace "My" with something else of 2-4 characters in length.

•••
I prefer MyBooks.com. I hope is available for you to register.

•••
I prefer MyBooks.com. I hope is available for you to register.

Sometimes plural kills the value of domain, or example

Mycloud.com or My-cloud.com is fine but there is literally no value for MyClouds.com (as far as technology niche is concerned)

•••
My-book.com has been registered since 2005, so it's not available for hand reg.

I'm assuming that the keyword "book" is just an example.

•••
•••
My-Book.com is the best IMHO :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back