Dynadot

.com domain fetched $xx,xxx value how much .co will fetch for the same domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr.Natwarlal

Grow with usTop Member
Impact
Hi guys,

Well I have one query that if .com domain say example.com fetched $xx,xxx what do you think that .co will fetch for the example.co. at least 20% of .com or what is your opinion?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there is only one way to find out, ask the .com buyer and see how desperate he wants the .co version

•••
Let me guess.... You handregged the .co, right? If the .com buyer wanted the .co they would have it....

•••
Let me guess.... You handregged the .co, right? If the .com buyer wanted the .co they would have it....

No No No, I haven't hand reg'd any so far.. intending to do so.. :)

•••
Just because the .co is open and the .com sold for a lot does not mean shit. If the .co is open then to protect their brand more then likely they would have taken it OR they dont care about it at all which means for you to pick it up and try to sell it to them is worthless....

•••
Don't reg it...they don't want it or they would have grabbed it already. ..the same with every other x,xxx, xx,xxx, or xxx,xxx sale...you will find plenty of the .CO equivalent names available

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back