Domain Empire

.COM and .NET 98 cents ENOM registration special

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It was my first domain registered at eNom. They have charged my CC, I got notification about it. Everything locked normal on the day of domain registration, I was able to log in, update name servers....Didn't check anything until today, why would I...

I don't know when they suspended my account, no history at my CC provider but I see they refunded me.

Looks like a new twist of bait and switch. Seems they reverse registrations of less promising new clients. I'd say you have grounds for a complaint with ICANN. Won't get you the lost domain back, but if more people complain, ICANN might investigate Enom's practices. A mosqito bite for Enom, if that, and not much consolation for you, I know, but you're not getting anywhere with Enom by yourself, that's for sure...

Last edited:
•••
where are you from @eko prasetio

Is enom racist or what? lol

•••
If there was a limit of one/customer.. I'm afraid 2 might get deleted.
That is a possibility... :)
I'll wait and see.

upload_2016-9-1_23-22-18.png

•••
Limit one per customer, offer valid for new customers only. Price subject to change.

•••
We are unable to process this transaction because we are currently not accepting orders from this IP.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Only one account.
Maybe a glitch?!
Two of them might get deleted...
I don't know. I will try now to register some more, and I will write down how it went through.

•••
•••
•••
I registered multiple and theyre still good.

•••
eNom deleted one of my accounts without notice...and domains too... But they took the money I paid for them

bastards

I will stay away from eNom in future

•••
got error 7 .. my account suspend or deleted. maybe because using VPN when login? or registered 3 domain with this promo...

•••
Condolences for your loss. Had you been a customer prior to this? Have they charged you for the registration? Have they refunded you the registration fee?

It was my first domain registered at eNom. They have charged my CC, I got notification about it. Everything locked normal on the day of domain registration, I was able to log in, update name servers....Didn't check anything until today, why would I...

I don't know when they suspended my account, no history at my CC provider but I see they refunded me.

•••
I'm aware of my position here and the fact that current owner has done nothing wrong, hence I can't expect to fight my domain back.

But I really don't understand what was the problem for eNom to notify me about this case. If they do not want me as a customer, no problem, just let me know by automating email about account suspension. I will be a happy owner of my domain today anyway. Domain was hand registered, but have descent value, I submitted it to the Brand Bucket.

•••
I'm aware of my position here and the fact that current owner has done nothing wrong, hence I can't expect to fight my domain back.

But I really don't understand what was the problem for eNom to notify me about this case. If they do not want me as a customer, no problem, just let me know by automating email about account suspension. I will be a happy owner of my domain today anyway. Domain was hand registered, but have descent value, I submitted it to the Brand Bucket.

eNom are jerks, they suspended my account too and deleted 3 domains...regunfd still pendind

also without notice...cant wait too sell my remaining domains there, and never pay them 1 cent again

•••
eNom are jerks, they suspended my account too and deleted 3 domains...regunfd still pendind

also without notice...cant wait too sell my remaining domains there, and never pay them 1 cent again

I got suspended for only one domain registered. I did nothing wrong, everything was in line with their rules. No VPN, nothing.

I could suspect they kinda stole my domain and resold it. How can I believe them after this? I spammed them heavily all over their social media contacts, couldn't calm down for whole day.

There is one positive thing though: at least I know I have to stay away from this company in my future business.

•••
Take look at their policy:

We and your Primary Service Provider may reject your domain name registration application or elect to discontinue providing Services to you for any reason within thirty (30) days of a Service initiation or a Service renewal. Outside of this period, we and your Primary Service Provider may terminate or suspend the Services at any time for cause, which, without limitation, includes (i) registration of prohibited domain name(s), (ii) abuse of the Services, (iii) payment irregularities, (iv) allegations of illegal conduct or infringement of any third party intellectual property right or other right, (v) failure to keep your Account or WHOIS information accurate and up to date, (vi) failure to respond to inquiries from us for over fifteen (15) calendar days, or (vii) if your use of the Services involves us in a violation or alleged violation of any third party's rights or acceptable use policies, including but not limited to the transmission of unsolicited email or the violation or alleged violation of any intellectual property right or other right. No fee refund will be made when there is a suspension or termination of Services for cause.

They gave themselves rights to do these things and you agree by logging in.

•••
oops just read the comments above. good i didn't register with them.

•••
•••
•••
Thank you. I have successfuly registered 1.com for 0.98$.
But I have to use credit card, there is no Paypal option.

•••
Thnx, sorry for the limit :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back