Domain Empire

.com @ $ 1.99 Super Sale - On demand !| ConnectReseller !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ConnectReseller

The Domain Name RegistrarUpgraded Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just registered 9 .coms at the $1.99/domain offer.
The interface needs some slight improvement; if a mistake is made entering a domain name such that the search inserts an "Invalid name" in an otherwise OK list, it's no longer possible to apply the promotion code unless you start over.
Anyway, thanks for an excellent offer.

•••
•••
just for first year?

Yes, standard renewal charges would be $8.58 2nd year onwards with free privacy protection and ICANN charges included

•••
I regd. 5 names so far just to see how it works
Nice UI, bit confused at start but now I kinda like it :)

•••
•••
Just a couple of questions. Will I be able to list my domains purchased from ConnectReseller on Afternic and Sedo? What if I wanted to transfer a domain to someone else's GoDaddy account? Would I be able to get an authorization code? I have never dealt with a brand new registrar, so I am in the dark about these things. Any help with my questions would be much appreciated.

•••
•••
Purchased 9 domains. Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Did I understand well ... there is no transfer lock period? And you can move domains at any other registrar whenever you want? Thanks.
That's what they said. But we still have to wait the 60 days (icann policy) ;)

•••
upload_2019-8-23_18-34-53.png

We can change it

•••
I can't seem to register. I was sent the link and when I finished filling up the form, the submit button not responding but the reset button is working. Any solution. I'm based in Nigeria

Fund your account, apply coupon code.
If it doesn't work, fiddle with your details to be sure the address is all filled correctly (I don't know but it seems that's what was stopping mine). But at the end of the day, I was able to register them.

•••
I can't find the account as I am trying to register. I just passed the email stage and a verification link was sent to my mail to enable me register and that's were I got stucked
Enter company name.

•••
•••
Is it possible to change/edit provided contact details? I mean about details that were filled during registration process such as Company name, address and so?
Yes. Add a customer and change domain customer, it should be good

•••
Yes, it is.
Enable it on the domain page

•••
I've registered 2 domains and changed nameservers. Whois says, that those domains are still available for purchasing. Very strange registar.

•••
I've registered 2 domains and changed nameservers. Whois says, that those domains are still available for purchasing. Very strange registar.
I have changed Name Servers for domains that I have succeded to register, but whois still doesn't show any change. I did it about 10 hours ago.

•••
I have changed Name Servers for domains that I have succeded to register, but whois still doesn't show any change. I did it about 10 hours ago.
Try changing it one by one. I did bulk change nothing happened and I remembered somebody has advised so before. I tried and it works almost immediately.

•••
I hope I won't have problems with push/transfer in future :)
Don't worry they have a Rep here who NPs will not allow to rest till all challenges are resolved:xf.grin::ROFL:

•••
I have changed one by one... very strange things happened with this registrar... I hope I won't have problems with push/transfer in future :)
Did you lock the domains/ If you did, you need to unlock them, change the NS, and lock them back again.

•••
-Click on the domain menu to display all your domains.
-Click on the domain you want to change it's name server.
-Click on nameserver in the options shown.
-By default there are four slot for name server.
-If the nameserver you want to change to is only two slots.
-Delete the records in the last two slots.
-Then enter ns1. of the company you're pointing it to in the first slot.
-Enter ns2. of the company you're pointing to in the second slot.
-Save and it will effect the changes in less than 5minutes.

Locking or unlocking the domain didn't arise.

•••
•••
I registered on the globalconnectresseller, tried funding my account via PayPal and it was successful but never showed in my account wallet since last night, I also searched for domain, applied the promo code but can’t find a way to submit or register......anyone with suggestion to solve this
Your wallet is at 0.00$ ?

•••
I registered on the globalconnectresseller, tried funding my account via PayPal and it was successful but never showed in my account wallet since last night, I also searched for domain, applied the promo code but can’t find a way to submit or register......anyone with suggestion to solve this
Log out and login again you will find funds in your account !! After signing in you will see a + button at buttom right corner to submit domain order !!

•••
I added him on WhatsApp though am not on Skype....... thank you very much.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back