IT.COM

.com @ $ 1.99 Super Sale - On demand !| ConnectReseller !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ConnectReseller

The Domain Name RegistrarUpgraded Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Actually they charge more than 0.30 + 2.9%
From what I saw, they charge 0.30 + 4.5%
They should display how much we will receive on the add funds page, here it's not very clean..
Added 4$, Received 3.52$ (4-(0.3+(4*0.045)) = 3.52)
Added 1$, Received 0.66$ (1-(0.3+(1*0.045)) = 0.655)

Apologies for the inconvenience, will get the word out that if possible to show the exact calculations before hand.

•••
Is there anyone here who tried/succeeded push/transfer using ConnectReseller.com ?

You can easily transfer out domains or Push them between accounts. For any assistance feel free to connect with me

•••
Is there anyone here who tried/succeeded push/transfer using ConnectReseller.com ?

I did, its very easy and smooth, just open new customer account under your reseller account to try it. You'll need to fill username and customer ID while you push the domain.

•••
Sure. I went to Support on website and tried to fill my email address and password, but failed.

i guess you were trying to access the Ticketing portal.

What you need to do for getting in touch with support team is go to connectreseller.com and look to the live chat option on the bottom right side of the page.

upload_2019-8-26_13-43-21.png

•••
Tried registering, but the register button is not working, got debited but can't seem to find the domains I bought and the domain is still available

Had the same issue but it seems that what I did when the fund was debited was just to add funds.

If you already added the funds, please check your balance so you can ascertain the number of domains to buy (Paypal processing cost was deducted from the amount I posted).

Add the domains again (click the plus button), then click ADD MORE at the bottom of the page if you wish to add more domains.

Don't forget to apply the coupon code (tick: use coupon code).

Click register.

Hope this helps.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I have received those emails after registration (like you) and today (days after registration)... only to verify email.
Try verifying like I did and it wasn't sent again.

•••
I have received those emails after registration (like you) and today (days after registration)... only to verify email.

I received for all the domains that I registered & I guess this is standard procedure & nothing out of ordinary.

•••
•••
How to register new domain?

•••
How to register new domain?
You have to login to your account then go to Domains and click on the + button at the bottom

•••
i
Credit card option not available ?

Fund adds after domain buy ?
What minimum fund add ?

You can use all major Credit/debit cards.

You need to maintain sufficient balance in account to be able to register domains.

No minimum deposit, you can add funds according to your convenience !

•••
•••
click on add funds n proceed

•••
If you can guarantee there wont be any restrictions on transfer out for a period of at least a year and a half from now, I will give you a try by registering ten names.

We do not have restrictions on transfer out of domains in any case and we do not apply any fees either.

•••
Registered 10 names!

Thank you! :)

•••
where do I add the coupon code

I managed to register 1 name at $8.xx USD

basically it's fast and looks good to me
but the borders to use it are high

•••
Jeez Frank, quite thick today aren't you?

Right under the $8.xx price on the left hand side it's an "add coupon" box. :)

got it running

now as I understand it
after a while ;)

I have to say
it's extremely fast

give me reason to trust you
and I think I will stay your customer

•••
here is how to get the coupon

upload_2019-8-20_18-19-33.png

•••
Just regged 10 .com names.
The renewal price is $8.58, that is actually a lot better than most other registrars.
Thank you very much.

•••
Thanks @ConnectReseller again for this have plenty of names with these guys great service !

•••
After adding funds, I cannot see them in Fund Summary. Nor can I register any domain!

DM connect reseller have you tried logging out and in again ?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back