Dynadot

.com @ $ 1.99 Super Sale - On demand !| ConnectReseller !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ConnectReseller

The Domain Name RegistrarUpgraded Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Back on Demand !

.COM @ $1.99 only !! (FREE PRIVACY & ICANN CHARGES INCLUDED)
10 domains per account allowed !

Make the most of it ! (NO TRANSFER OUT FEES)

Offer Valid till 26th August 2019.

CODE ($)(https://global.connectreseller.com): Com@199
CODE(INR)(https://India.connectreseller.com): InCom@199

Hello Everyone, Thank you for the over whelming response!

The sale is officially over. I request you guys to keep following us here and other social media platforms. Not to forget reach us out for special offers and over all cost reduction for domain business.

We are open for Bulk registration offers as well !

Stay Connected !

Team ConnectReseller.

•••
Only 10 :)
c`mon you can do better I am sure :)
Let's expand this a little bit, 20 for example? What do you say? :)
Let's see if anything can be done!

•••
That is OK... but why would you estimate something like that? You always need to know exact amount... and the problem is we don't know :)
Under normal circumstance $22 can only buy about 3domains so if I have some domains to register and I see opportunity to registered 10domains with same $22, I grab it with both hands & legs :xf.grin::xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
•••
Can we have another .com promo please?

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
wow

you managed that I have no clue how to register a domain name

congrats

all other registrars make this as easy as possible

•••
thanks NashvilleMedicare /// . /// com

I guess is not bad for $1.99 USD

•••
Just a couple of questions. Will I be able to list my domains purchased from ConnectReseller on Afternic and Sedo? What if I wanted to transfer a domain to someone else's GoDaddy account? Would I be able to get an authorization code? I have never dealt with a brand new registrar, so I am in the dark about these things. Any help with my questions would be much appreciated.

Yes you can list it with Afternic and Sedo.

The Auth Code is named as Domain Secret under manage domain option for each domain.You have to copy your Auth Code from there and use it while transferring your domain to other site like for example Godaddy.

Make sure you have your domain unlocked before initiating the domain transfer that can be done under manage domain option named as Domain Lock and Suspend.

Also for Security reasons you can enable Theft Protection(which is by default disabled) and that can be done under manage domain option named as Theft Protection.While transferring out your domain or moving your domain disable the Theft Protection option if you have enabled it.

Theft Protection option when enabled does not allow others to initiate transfer out your domain from the site even if they logged in as they would need e-mail authorization to do so.So its good to have it turned on.

Hope this helps you.

Last edited:
•••
It is written that for adding funds via PayPal you are charged 2,9% plus $0,30. But yesterday in order to register two domains for promo price I had to add $6. And for registering 4 domains before that I had to add $9. !? I don't understand this logic!?
Actually they charge more than 0.30 + 2.9%
From what I saw, they charge 0.30 + 4.5%
They should display how much we will receive on the add funds page, here it's not very clean..
Added 4$, Received 3.52$ (4-(0.3+(4*0.045)) = 3.52)
Added 1$, Received 0.66$ (1-(0.3+(1*0.045)) = 0.655)

•••
Registered 10 domains. 😁 Can you make it 20?

•••
•••
When next are you guys doing promo???

•••
I bought ten names already
Thanks

•••
•••
•••
got it running

now as I understand it
after a while ;)

I have to say
it's extremely fast

give me reason to trust you
and I think I will stay your customer
Sir, there is no reason for u to not trust us. One of our sister company is more than 20 years old now in this Industry and well trusted.
We at ConnectReseller are open to all ideas and opinions coming from the community. I guess no one else has kept their doors open in such a way. Also we have quite transparent policies and no hidden conditions or costs.
If u need any further assistance please connect with me and ill take care of it

•••
Keep up the good work! However, i changed my name servers for about 8hrs ago and it is yet to be effected. Also not able to activate the whois privacy for my domains.

Do not use a bulk, change NS for each name separately and it will work immediately

•••
Are you recommending buying domains One by one

No, NS change only
If you change NS one by one it will work immediately

•••
Registered 10 domains :) need 10+ more

•••
Just a couple of questions. Will I be able to list my domains purchased from ConnectReseller on Afternic and Sedo? What if I wanted to transfer a domain to someone else's GoDaddy account? Would I be able to get an authorization code? I have never dealt with a brand new registrar, so I am in the dark about these things. Any help with my questions would be much appreciated.
Hello,

Yes, you would be able to easily list domains with Afternic and Sedo infact any such services !

We also have premium domain listing integration with Sedo.

You can easily get the authcode and transfer domains if you wish to ! But I am sure you would'nt want to as the renewal rates we offer are better than most registrars !

•••
Only 10 :)
c`mon you can do better I am sure :)
Let's expand this a little bit, 20 for example? What do you say? :)

•••
•••
How much time in hours remaining ?

•••
I was going to pay but they were full price. Not 1.99 or whatever.

I've been programming payment systems before modules were even heard of so I think there should be some kind of logic there.

-
i had to reg mine twice before they showed up in my account.each time i would reg a domain,the one i regd before it would disappear. i also had to change my nameservers twice trying to get them to point to bp. its been a couple of hours and they still haven't changed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back