Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Is there a way to delete threads?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnie19

Established Member
Impact
20
Hey I can't find much information on what to do with a thread that I feel may need to go? I did see where you can consolidate threads but it gave little to no info on how to do this. Can someone enlighten me please? Thanks! ronnie19
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No way...
 
1
•••
Or You need to contact with namepros with right reason then np staff can delete your thread...:xf.smile:
 
1
•••
Thanks I didn't think there was a way to delete. Just making sure.
 
0
•••
0
•••
cant delete a thread , maybe mods can if you ask real nice ... I don't know .
 
0
•••
I actually kind of just asked the same question another way. So I created a thread and realized I don't need it or it was wrong. Can I just "report" myself and ask for it to be deleted? Is that the easiest way?
 
0
•••
Hey I can't find much information on what to do with a thread that I feel may need to go? I did see where you can consolidate threads but it gave little to no info on how to do this. Can someone enlighten me please? Thanks! ronnie19
You can edit it with NM if you like
 
0
•••
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back