Dynadot

Co.uk Domain Registration has been suspended

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I want a domain that has the following information.

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 22-Jul-2009
Renewal date: 22-Jul-2011
Last updated: 14-Sep-2011

Registration status:
Renewal required.
*** This registration has been SUSPENDED. ***

Couple of questions. How long until this domain will be available? Will it definitely become available, and is there anything I can do to secure ownership of it when it does become available.

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.co.uk domains are released approximately 90 days after expiry and if you believe somebody else might want to snatch that domain there are dropcatchers for .co.uk domains

•••
Thank you for the reply. I dont really understand dropcatchers, is this like backordering? Could you recommend a company for UK dropcatching please?

•••
A dropcatcher will attempt to catch the domain on your behalf as soon as it is released and available for registration again. Your catch order is indeed a backorder.
there are quite a few dropcatchers for .uk domains, try "UK dropcatching" in google :) I can't really recommend specific ones.

•••
>How long until this domain will be available?
Sometime between the 14th October and the 23rd of October, if the existing registrant doesnt organise the renewal

>Will it definitely become available

No

>and is there anything I can do to secure ownership of it

Register it as soon as it's available ;)

If it's likely to be sought after, you'll want to use a drop-catching service to improve your chances of acquiring it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back