NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

ALL NEW .CO registrations are now discounted to $1.99 for a very limited period at epik.com

Promo price started NOW, and wont last for long time. Go ahead and register as much .CO domains as you need!

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Starting searching for your names in BULK here: https://registrar.epik.com/index/bulk-register-domain

Let me know if you have any questions.

ENJOY!

PS: Premium names are not included in this promo.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Come on Sufyan! I was gonna sleep =)

Now I am searching for the .co names (y)

•••
I received the .co promotion in my email. Thanks.

•••
Hello everyone,

ALL NEW .CO registrations are now discounted to $1.99 for a very limited period at epik.com

Promo price started NOW, and wont last for long time. Go ahead and register as much .CO domains as you need!

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Starting searching for your names in BULK here: https://registrar.epik.com/index/bulk-register-domain

Let me know if you have any questions.

ENJOY!

PS: Premium names are not included in this promo.

nice promo but seems epik is one of the very few or maybe the only registrr which sadly has some weird lag or delay getting freshly expired .co names back into registration stream.. i tried to search and reg a few .co names which were back into reg stream 24 hours ago (expireddomains.net) and epik shows them as taken... backorder only... whereas whois shows them as available.. and I can easily reg them on namecheap.. gd.. dyna.. and imo many/most others.. as this is a rare issue i never saw before.

any chance u can fix it.. preferably before promo ends ;)... or give an extension due to this bug :)

and also for the moment, can u confirm how long this delay might be.. as in going back how many days from when a domain was returned to reg stream... i only tried names from yesterday.. but again, they are all available to reg on other registrars.

thanks! :)

@DanSanchez

Last edited:
•••
nice promo but seems epik is one of the very few or maybe the only registrr which sadly has some weird lag or delay getting freshly expired .co names back into registration stream.. i tried to search and reg a few .co names which were back into reg stream 24 hours ago (expireddomains.net) and epik shows them as taken... backorder only... whereas whois shows them as available.. and I can easily reg them on namecheap.. gd.. dyna.. and imo many/most others.. as this is a rare issue i never saw before.

any chance u can fix it.. preferably before promo ends ;)... or give an extension due to this bug :)

and also for the moment, can u confirm how long this delay might be.. as in going back how many days from when a domain was returned to reg stream... i only tried names from yesterday.. but again, they are all available to reg on other registrars.

@DanSanchez

Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback!
I'll ask our dev team to take a look at this. Do you know if this has been going on for a while, or is a new thing? (this is the first time I get such a note, that's why I'm asking).
Regards,

•••
•••
•••
Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback!
I'll ask our dev team to take a look at this. Do you know if this has been going on for a while, or is a new thing? (this is the first time I get such a note, that's why I'm asking).
Regards,

no idea... I never regged ,co on epik before.. a lot of stuff like this only comes out when promos come around ;)

i rememeber seeing a similar issue on recently expired .biz names on godaddy at some point... but.. nobody really cares about .biz.

plz let us know once fixed. maybe a little extension? I mean most people only do bother with expired regs... .co or otherwise. for me personally recently expired names are 99% of all my handregs. tnx, cheers!

•••

@DanSanchez

Actually, we are searching the real-time registry. Some folks are searching against zone files, which are cached snapshots. We don't do that. If the domain is available, we'll show it.

Feel free to PM a domain where you have doubts, and we will check it. The reality is that it might already be taken since the drop on .CO is very active this week, perhaps due in part to this promo.

@Gube and @DanSanchez have lists. They might drop some tools or lists in this thread to help folks out.

A lot of inventory on .CO is premium but judging from the names that I see being registered in the last day, it is clear that there is plenty of underpriced GA .CO to be had for those who know how to screen names.

•••
Building a huge list of the entire .co dropped list, please PM me keywords you want me to add to the searches. The easiest way to find good regs is to go to ExpiredDomains, copy the 200 domain list and bulk search them inside of Epik https://registrar.epik.com/index/bulk-register-domain

•••
I have just got notification - Epik has a best renewal price for .co :)

Attachments

• co.png
    co.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 314
•••
New false renewal notifications: .in $3.5, .agency $2.99, .fitness $5.49 on Tld-list.com

@DanSanchez

•••
Actually, we are searching the real-time registry. Some folks are searching against zone files, which are cached snapshots. We don't do that. If the domain is available, we'll show it.

Feel free to PM a domain where you have doubts, and we will check it. The reality is that it might already be taken since the drop on .CO is very active this week, perhaps due in part to this promo.

@Gube and @DanSanchez have lists. They might drop some tools or lists in this thread to help folks out.

A lot of inventory on .CO is premium but judging from the names that I see being registered in the last day, it is clear that there is plenty of underpriced GA .CO to be had for those who know how to screen names.

registered approx 75 names today using epik bulk domain search, i can fully confirm this on live results they were absolutely realtime like within seconds unlike registrars like godaddy where cached results are available. The reason why i was able to be so successful to get my target set of names.

•••

thanks.. but no dice :)
the domain wasn't regged at the time. and available on other registrars.
this one is not a doubt but a guarantee ;)

so that definitely wasn't working when I tried it when I posted.

but.... good news is... its working now... so im just gonna assume someone took note and fixed things. again I want to emphasize i was not hallucinating ;)

cheers and thanks!

•••
registered approx 75 names today using epik bulk domain search, i can fully confirm this on live results they were absolutely realtime like within seconds unlike registrars like godaddy where cached results are available. The reason why i was able to be so successful to get my target set of names.

yeah... well... looks like following my report (Which a few people basically confirmed with a like)... someone did act on it. and thats a good thing. now we can go reg some things. and i can sleep at peace knowing i did not hallucinate. ;) cheers.

Last edited:
•••
I gave .co a try and got this with couple of dollars that I had left in my account credit:

Rollables.co

It's for the new Rollable TV , computer, and monitor that are in the works for 2020

•••
p.s. im a fan of .io.. i asked this elsewhere before.. but you never replied @Rob Monster .....

any chance you can bring your $45 for one registration of .io down to what dynadot and namecheap has which is like $28? and for transfering in also.

is this doable for you or you have some kind of a different agreemnt with .io and epik? sorry i don't run registrar so I do not really understand why those places have it for X and other places for Y. tnx.

•••
Seems the .co promo have ended.
I see $118 for a .co

•••
Seems the .co promo have ended.
I see $118 for a .co

then it hasn't ended.. else you'd be seeing more like 20$ or whatever epik regular price is

so the 118|$ your seeing is cause you are trying to reg a premium name.. those are not included in this promo ;)

enjoy.

•••
then it hasn't ended.. else you'd be seeing more like 20$ or whatever epik regular price is

so the 118|$ your seeing is cause you are trying to reg a premium name.. those are not included in this promo ;)

enjoy.

Yes, the registry has excluded a large portion of the dropped inventory from "general availability" which means they are a "premium" price. We tried appealing the decision to no avail.

•••
p.s. im a fan of .io.. i asked this elsewhere before.. but you never replied @Rob Monster .....

any chance you can bring your $45 for one registration of .io down to what dynadot and namecheap has which is like $28? and for transfering in also.

is this doable for you or you have some kind of a different agreemnt with .io and epik? sorry i don't run registrar so I do not really understand why those places have it for X and other places for Y. tnx.

We're still negotiating a deal with the registry to bring down the price for this one.
Stay tuned!

•••
Great promo, thanks to everyone involved!

As a side note, Tld-list shows that .co Whois privacy is unsupported at Epik. But that's obviously not true since it's included for free.

•••
Great promo, thanks to everyone involved!

As a side note, Tld-list shows that .co Whois privacy is unsupported at Epik. But that's obviously not true since it's included for free.

Thank you so much!
I’ll try to fix that privacy option issue at tld-list (I’m not sure if I’ll be able to, though)

•••
Great promo, I tried to register after initially registering back in 2010 or something when it went live. Was surprised how many 5-6 letter brandables were tagged with premiums, and some common 2 keyword phrases.

Given the registry has 3x the renewals of .com per year, it would be good for them to discount their $118 for like a 5 day promo period, and really rack up some speculative buys from domainers, and raise a lot of cash, and on the backend more renewal fees next year.

I guess they will factor in the dead period of how long their names sit unregistered before someone pays a premium if ever, and figure it out from there. We know they won’t remove the premium
prices, but they might half them.

•••
is this over?

now how about $2 .io promo? por favor? jk
ok.. $10 .io promo then? pretty plz. :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back