Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

ALL NEW .CO registrations are now discounted to $1.99 for a very limited period at epik.com

Promo price started NOW, and wont last for long time. Go ahead and register as much .CO domains as you need!

All domains registered at Epik include:

- Free WHOIS privacy
- Free SSL parking landers
- Free forwarding
- Free basic Wordpress site
- Free listing in Epik marketplace for selling/leasing

Starting searching for your names in BULK here: https://registrar.epik.com/index/bulk-register-domain

Let me know if you have any questions.

ENJOY!

PS: Premium names are not included in this promo.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just tried to reg a few .co and it seems the 'deal' has expired. I hate it when I don't get the notifications.

Does anyone else get notices of these promos directly from epik? I don't do the social media gig(s) and it would be nice if we got an email to our epik registered account...and yes, I am signed up to get all notices. I will pull through spam folder(s) to see if it got stuck in the wrong place and update if I find it.

•••
Just tried to reg a few .co and it seems the 'deal' has expired. I hate it when I don't get the notifications.

Does anyone else get notices of these promos directly from epik? I don't do the social media gig(s) and it would be nice if we got an email to our epik registered account...and yes, I am signed up to get all notices. I will pull through spam folder(s) to see if it got stuck in the wrong place and update if I find it.

There was actually even a better deal. In the last 5 days .co was for sale at GoDaddy for $0.99 (unlimited). It might pay off to check the promo thread more frequently, because I also don't often receive all the promo notifications.

•••
There was actually even a better deal. In the last 5 days .co was for sale at GoDaddy for $0.99 (unlimited). It might pay off to check the promo thread more frequently, because I also don't often receive all the promo notifications.

Yep, it looks like I get only about a third of notices on 'watched' threads and even miss (don't receive) a few of those I have marked for email notice. Since this is/was a new thread and not in the other epik promo thread (the one I get email alerts on: Epik.com Promo Deals and Happy Hour Mega-Thread) I missed it. Just too much normal daily activity to pull through every post here looking for deals. It would be nice if they made one thread for whatever promo is happening and put everything there. Then make a clear post when it is about to be over, then one more post when it is.

I got the daddy email before they made it active on the site (frustrating) and I eventually regged a couple hundred there but would rather do it at epik because of the free privacy. Had about 9 or so more I wanted to add so I just did it at daddy for 11.99. Not a huge fan of .co, but these all go with names I am marketing over the weekend.

Last edited:
•••
some .NET transfer love... please...

•••
Yep, it looks like I get only about a third of notices on 'watched' threads and even miss (don't receive) a few of those I have marked for email notice. Since this is/was a new thread and not in the other epik promo thread (the one I get email alerts on: Epik.com Promo Deals and Happy Hour Mega-Thread) I missed it. Just too much normal daily activity to pull through every post here looking for deals. It would be nice if they made one thread for whatever promo is happening and put everything there. Then make a clear post when it is about to be over, then one more post when it is.

I got the daddy email before they made it active on the site (frustrating) and I eventually regged a couple hundred there but would rather do it at epik because of the free privacy. Had about 9 or so more I wanted to add so I just did it at daddy for 11.99. Not a huge fan of .co, but these all go with names I am marketing over the weekend.

So you paid for those 9 domains today as much as for 109 domains earlier this week. Glad that you were still able to make use of the GoDaddy promo and hopefully those 9 additional domains are worth it. Given that the .co registry has priced almost anything that is even remotely valuable at least at $60 per domain, you really have to dig hard these days to make use of those promos anyway.

•••
•••
Just a little bonus for the .com buyer if they act quickly. :xf.wink:

Not bad. ;) If you have a significant .com portfolio, I always tend to think it might be worthwhile registering the equivalent .co for reg fee when these promos are available. It seems almost a win-win (at least for a year): a potential .com buyer can't just register the .co and moreover you can offer them as a package. It increases the value of the .com domain and strengthens your negotiation position. On the other hand, you have two similar domains and it's anyway not viable to continue to renew the .co's at $22 each.

You can indeed also wait till the buyer bought the .com... ;)

•••
•••
Unhappily the .CO transfer promo is over.
$19.99 now.

•••
•••
please do not bump if no offers

•••
I see 23.6 now!!!

To transfer it is 19.99. You can see the PRINTSCREEN.

And this is the best price I have found untill now.

Does anyone here know any new COUPOM CODE to .CO transfers? Tks.

Attachments

• transfer domain EPIK.jpg
    transfer domain EPIK.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 285
•••
•••

Same here. No notifications. Nothing.
A case of too many cooks spoiling the broth.
Confusion.

Tried to reg and transfer some .co domains.
$23.60 each. Imagine. What sort of promo is that?
Hmmm...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back