domains .CLUB to postpone wholesale price increase in 2020

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Last year .club announced modest price increases for their wholesale registration fees to be implemented July 1, 2019, July 1, 2020, and July 1, 2021. In light of the current situation they have decided to postpone the wholesale price increase that had been scheduled for July 1, 2020.To clarify, there will not be any .CLUB wholesale price increase during 2020 at all. Jeff Sass told me, We … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow... i thought .club was on the long list of dead ngtlds.. i guess thats where they will be if they keep increasing prices.

•••
wow... i thought .club was on the long list of dead ngtlds.. i guess thats where they will be if they keep increasing prices.
I feel any ngtld over 3 characters is not valuable unless it's a domain hack or you use a dictionary word & the two words combined make sense. People are so used to .com .net etc... That it feels weird typing anything longer sometimes.

Last edited:
•••
I feel any ngtld over 3 characters is not valuable unless it's a domain hack or you use a dictionary word & the two words combined make sense. People are so used to .com .net etc... That it feels weird typing anything longer sometimes.

i agree about tld length. it is definitely important.
there will always be domainers who make money off ngtlds, i know a few right here... but it is so far from being common and standard and average, that for the sake of new domainers and everyone else too, we might just as well shout out wide and clear to keep away from ngtlds.

that being said, i wish all the best to ngtlds and even if domainers should mostly keep away, i am sure ngtlds will still make some solid profit off endusers who go that way. and no doubt a bunch do just that,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back