NameSilo

new gtlds .Cloud hits general availability on Tuesday

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Affordably-priced domain name presents an opportunity for domain name investors.

The company has delivered on the pricing promise. GoDaddy and other registrars are offering the domain names for about $20-$25.

With many “cloud” .com domain names selling for five figures, this seems like a good opportunity for domain name investors. There are no restrictions on registering .cloud domain names.

.Cloud had 500 sunrise applications and 2,651 landrush application

Source

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Im waiting for the first posted end user sale for this extension.

•••
I picked up 3dprint/cloud and 3dprinter/cloud for $20 each. I feel these would be great sites for repositories e.g. Thingyverse

Thoughts?

•••
•••
@abdou

Where? Sedo is blocked for .cloud

•••
•••
Amazon.cloud
Vodafone.cloud
IBM.cloud

All live/redirect...Good start
I don't think so. Looks like defensive regs mostly. At least they used them, but not for stand-alone websites. Not surprised.

•••
I don't think so. Looks like defensive regs mostly. At least they used them, but not for stand-alone websites. Not surprised.

Ya but still I belive the .cloud team doing very good job marketing thier gtld... much above average

•••
•••
Mind share your 3L name of that? is this 1 word?

I too would like to know if it was a 3L random chip or a 3L dictionary word?

•••
I went German with wolken.cloud

•••
@domainsoup he found me by whois information, he pre-reged the domain 3 months ago on Domains . Com but Godaddy was faster :)
The domain is MEO.cloud I bought it for my father new company "Mohamed El Ouazzani" but he told me that MEO means "mine" in portugese, I tried to translate it to portugese in google but got nothing :) I don't know why he is interested so much to this domain.
I bought three .cloud domain : abudhabi emirates and meo, I wanted to resell two of them but the one I bought for my father was lucky one :)

•••
@domainsoup he found me by whois information, he pre-reged the domain 3 months ago on Domains . Com but Godaddy was faster :)
The domain is MEO.cloud I bought it for my father new company "Mohamed El Ouazzani" but he told me that MEO means "mine" in portugese, I tried to translate it to portugese in google but got nothing :) I don't know why he is interested so much to this domain.
I bought three .cloud domain : abudhabi emirates and meo, I wanted to resell two of them but the one I bought for my father was lucky one :)

That makes all the sense in the word Meo means MINE or "MY" .Cloud

Another Latin spelling is Mio which is $64,999.99

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=translate mio

•••
@SirDrago so I think this a good name to sell in Portugal or Brazil , thanks to my father :)

•••
•••
•••
Took a gamble
sousou.cloud
xinxi.cloud
Do they make sense?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Im waiting for the first posted end user sale for this extension.
The end user type sales will happen from registry to end users, although some examples above some guys really found some solid uses, but the registry left very few scraps.

•••
Domain Appraisal - data.cloud
Your domain appraisal results are displayed below. You can instantly order a professional appraisal for this domain, check its availability and export this report to PDF by clicking on the appropriate button below.

Domain Details:
Domain: data.cloud
SLD: data
Keywords:
data cloud
[ ]
Language:
English

Category: Technology

Appraisal Overview:
EstiBot Value: $ 550 USD

130K premium is worth <600? wow

•••
Domain Appraisal - data.cloud
Your domain appraisal results are displayed below. You can instantly order a professional appraisal for this domain, check its availability and export this report to PDF by clicking on the appropriate button below.

Domain Details:
Domain: data.cloud
SLD: data
Keywords:
data cloud
[ ]
Language:
English

Category: Technology

Appraisal Overview:
EstiBot Value: $ 550 USD

130K premium is worth <600? wow
On whose side are you - registry or Estibot?

•••
On whose side are you - registry or Estibot?
I don't think he is on anyone's side, just discussing the facts, but the proper comp would be datacloud com
Appraisal Overview:
EstiBot Value: $ 19,000 USD

•••
ok. estibot should not be used here at namepros.

You are just giving newbies the false impression that estibot estimation actually means something.

•••
ok. estibot should not be used here at namepros.

You are just giving newbies the false impression that estibot estimation actually means something.
I think mr domain soup was just trying to justify how the registry can ask $130K for data.cloud, there is no real answer other than they outbid amazon and google for .cloud, and need to recoup that capital.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back