Not open for further replies.

Bros

Top Contributor
Impact
Closed. Thank you for all the offers.

Last edited:
0 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

poweredbyme

Top Contributor
Impact
I can not send you PM.

It is saying
"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

If you PM me I can give you my domain names. Some of them are currently at bido auction.

walkerville

Established Member
Impact
I'm looking for high quality (exact match) one word .net domains. I'm willing to pay up to $750 for the right domain. Willing to do also smaller deals.
Update: I'm also willing to look at very, very high quality 2 word combos. But with that I'm most likely only interested if the combo has something like 50,000+ EMS and decent CPC.

Some notes:
-PM me with the price and the domain. When pricing the domain please keep in mind, that despite of looking for .net domains, I obviously consider .com domains to be much more valuable (I think keyword .nets are at the moment about 2-5% of .coms).
-Godaddy domains very much preferred.
-Only real words that get good monthly search traffic.
-The word / two word phrase has to be something which can be used to build a business around it.
-If I don't reply I'm not interested, I apologize if this seems rude, it is not my intention.
-I can pay with PayPal, Skrill and Escrow.com. First and second one are preferred.

PM sent

mattG

Top Contributor
Impact
myocardial.net chathosting.net dogsit.net hegemonic.net hostmeeting.net ihatetaxes.net indiapower.net minaj.net mlbticket.net nflticket.net ticketbuyer.net vladimirlenin.net

All Go Daddy

Status
Not open for further replies.