Domain Empire

Cj.com unresonable scammers!

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Cj.com unreasonable scammers!

Hi got an e-mail few days ago saying one of my site had "objectionable content" and that I need to take all cj ads off that site or I be Struck off.

I did as were told took alll the cj ads from that site, 48 hours later an e-mail told me I have been banned from CJ.

What a joke, what's the point of the first e-mail then? also they said they will charge back all the money they gave me. Scammers!!!

Anyway forget about them, anyone recommend another affiliate that talks with reasons?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Takwa said:
Hi got an e-mail few days ago saying one of my site had "objectionable content" and that I need to take all cj ads off that site or I be Struck off.

I did as were told took alll the cj ads from that site, 48 hours later an e-mail told me I have been banned from CJ.

What a joke, what's the point of the first e-mail then? also they said they will charge back all the money they gave me. Scammers!!!

Anyway forget about them, anyone recommend another affiliate that talks with reasons?

CJ.com is one of the best affiliate sites in the world and i have never had any issues in the last 7 years...

•••
there must be something wrong with the second email, if you adhere with their first email and taken it seriously as a warning shot from them all will be alright, your account will not be banned, have you forwarded the second email to their customer support?

all Philippines account were transfered to befree and I still am enjoying commissions from befree for cj.com account. I've been with them since 2000 no issues at all, and I got a fruit of the loom t-shirt from them and a cj.com money whistle.

•••
Try Linkshare, they are compared to CJ as they also have premiere advertisers!

???What exactly is showing at your webbie???

If you think ??? try asking them what is the reason they pulled you out.

•••
Takwa said:
PS My sites don't have any "objectionable content" not even adult contents.
are you sure? one of the sites in your sig is borderline softcore...

•••
I would still try and get in contact with them over the phone, because it's a really good company. Especially since you have removed the ads and did what they told you to do..

Anyways some random ones I thought of: CB, Azoogle, Copeac, HydraNetwork, CPA Empire, MaxBounty, Amazon. All have different programs though.

•••
However, without knowing the real heart of the story, I strongly recommend removing the word "scammers" from post title, it is really beyond reality to call CJ scammers, why they seriously banned you?

•••
In the past three years a lot of companies are going in house or just getting out of the CJ game... which I do not blame them...

Look around and you will find something useful

•••
Takwa said:
No I can't trust them anymore, hey heard of Yahoo affiliate program? anyway tried?

Hi Takwa,

CJ is the best so far, I think. Hope you'll get some good solutions regarding your problem with CJ.

About Yahoo Affiliate, yes it's really good. I got some significant income from it, but it's from CJ (AFAIK, Yahoo Affiliate is one CJ's most rewarded program).

•••
I've been more successful with neverblueads than CJ. CJ's tracking isn't something to talk about

•••
I must admit, after clicking the links in your signature I was ready to hit the delete button, but there is no nudity or adult content that I have found. It's sexy and suggestive, but it doesn't seem offensive.

I'm still looking around your sites.

For problems I mean -- I'm still looking for problems. Research, to make sure no rules are being broken.

:)

•••
Personally I like CJ.com

Just got another cheque delivered by mail and it is already on my bank account! Never had problems with them! They are good

•••
That's what I thought, I read it before that's what they do to you before, but I thought It was ok since I had been with them for a year.
Until the e-mails came, felt betrayed.
Just don't wait before it comes to you, they said they'll charge back all the money
you have been removed
from the Commission Junction Network, transactions may be reversed
("charged-back"), and any attempt to rejoin the Commission Junction
Network shall be null and void.

Good Luck to you mate.

•••
I replied them still no response, I think the 2nd e-mail was done by computers

•••
have you tried to call them up clearing this one?
you have adhered there's no reason for them to ban your account.

Affiliate / Publisher Support: 800-761-1072

hmm their terms are kinda old
Revised and republished December 31, 2003
http://www.cj.com/terms.html

Takwa said:
I replied them still no response, I think the 2nd e-mail was done by computers

•••
Sorry I won't beg them to give me back my account, not risking it with them again, money gone is gone.

Anyway I am taking off all their ads from all of my sites now, would you recomend anyone else? need a big one.

•••
•••
Takwa said:
Sorry I won't beg them to give me back my account, not risking it with them again, money gone is gone.

Anyway I am taking off all their ads from all of my sites now, would you recomend anyone else? need a big one.

you should care.. cj is very good and profitable

•••
softcore but not adult material, and that was the site they gave me a warning on, as I did took off all their ads.

c'mon Ebay left them, and now the godaddy sales not being recorded, do you still need them?

Thanks trlsker01 I will give them a try.

•••
Takwa said:
softcore but not adult material, and that was the site they gave me a warning on, as I did took off all their ads.

c'mon Ebay left them, and now the godaddy sales not being recorded, do you still need them?

Thanks trlsker01 I will give them a try.

Ana tawa anataho aestemas!

•••
No I can't trust them anymore, hey heard of Yahoo affiliate program? anyway tried?

•••
Takwa said:

Well, is this your FINAL Answer?
D-:

•••
I had contacted them via e-mails no reply, not planning on calling them, there are plenty more ad programs to join, I can live without CJ

•••
maybe they're not scheduled to answer, since yesterday it's a Sunday here.

Takwa said:
I had contacted them via e-mails no reply, not planning on calling them, there are plenty more ad programs to join, I can live without CJ

•••
Tuesday here now still no response.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back