IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch
Is it a somewhat good estimate that
chinese LLLL.com premiums are at at least $1billion value today?
Unlike Number .coms chinese premium LLLL.com boomed in value in a very short period.
Will they hold their value or is it the biggest BUBBLE ever seen in domains?

Share your thoughts please

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ive held xrmf.com for years now and just started to get offers via email. If you guys were to sell would you use a BIN or a Auction? I wouldn't want to list it with a BIN and miss out on extra money because a unknown Chinese meaning could have more value over the average BIN cost. Its been hard to figure out translations of the domain name.
Google Translate:
XRMF:้™ทๅ…ฅ้บป็ƒฆ>Be in trouble

My own attempt:
XRMF:็ฌ‘ๅฎนๅ–ๆˆฟ>Sell house with a smile

Now the unknown Chinese meaning is known, at last. Ha Ha!

•••
Google Translate:
XRMF:้™ทๅ…ฅ้บป็ƒฆ>Be in trouble

My own attempt:
XRMF:็ฌ‘ๅฎนๅ–ๆˆฟ>Sell house with a smile

Now the unknown Chinese meaning is known, at last. Ha Ha!

Wow thanks for that. I had known of the google translate but I recall another site I checked said "xr" could be magic or enchanted "mf" could be newly elected office. So I was getting mixed results from where I tried to check.

"Sell house with a smile" certainly sounds much much better than magical newly elected office.

•••
Floor price on Chaomi just dropped to 14500 yuan. Only 3 sales caused that.

Those sales are these:

1 12-20
get.php
14,500 โ†“ 16585# 2015-12-20 16:07 ็ˆฑๅ
2 12-20
get.php
15,600 โ†‘ 98008# 2015-12-20 16:02 ๆ˜“ๅ
3 12-20
get.php
15,488 โ†“ 6774# 2015-12-20 16:01 ๆ˜“ๅ

•••
Noob question ChinaMobi but can you please advise how you get from the four English alphabet letters to the Chinese letters? eg XRMF:็ฌ‘ๅฎนๅ–ๆˆฟ. Thanks in advance.

•••
No kidding...just listed less than 24 hours ago:
20-12-2015 7-39-03 PM.jpg

•••
Floor price on Chaomi just dropped to 14500 yuan. Only 3 sales caused that.

Those sales are these:

1 12-20
get.php
14,500 โ†“ 16585# 2015-12-20 16:07 ็ˆฑๅ
2 12-20
get.php
15,600 โ†‘ 98008# 2015-12-20 16:02 ๆ˜“ๅ
3 12-20
get.php
15,488 โ†“ 6774# 2015-12-20 16:01 ๆ˜“ๅ

I'm sorry one sale does not give a floor price of 14.5k.
The average price for the over 100 sales reported yesterday was 16665 RMB.

If you average the tiny number of sales reported so far today on chaomi the average price is 16280 RMB.
We need far more data then one poor sale to suggest any kind of correction is going on.
Le't s see where the price is tomorrow after the weekend is over IMO.

•••
Noob question ChinaMobi but can you please advise how you get from the four English alphabet letters to the Chinese letters? eg XRMF:็ฌ‘ๅฎนๅ–ๆˆฟ. Thanks in advance.

X>็ฌ‘
R>ๅฎน
M>ๅ–
F>ๆˆฟ

The trick is: for each letter, find a Chinese character that rhymes with it. I'm writing two posts on how I come up with Chinese phrases from letters and numbers. Watch my thread.

•••

If you average the tiny number of sales reported so far today on chaomi the average price is 16280 RMB.
We need far more data then one poor sale to suggest any kind of correction is going on.

errr...what is "Chaomi" ? Thank you

Also, don't you think that approaching Christmas there may be less activity?

•••
Chinese don't celebrate Christmas, they celebrate New Years and Chinese New Year comes 2 months later than ours.

•••
X>็ฌ‘
R>ๅฎน
M>ๅ–
F>ๆˆฟ

The trick is: for each letter, find a Chinese character that rhymes with it. I'm writing two posts on how I come up with Chinese phrases from letters and numbers. Watch my thread.

Hello,

could you please give me a quick minimun price for these?

DLUY.com
ITXB.com
OZUE.com
RGLU.com
SUDF.com
UAZE.com
DFUO.com

Thank you & Merry Christmas :)

•••
errr...what is "Chaomi" ? Thank you

Also, don't you think that approaching Christmas there may be less activity?

chaomi.cc is a site well worth checking to see some of the sales reported in China.

I don't think there will be a massive decrease in volume in China over the coming days at all, but who knows for sure at this stage, too hard to predict IMO.

•••
Hello,

DLUY.com
ITXB.com
OZUE.com
RGLU.com
SUDF.com
UAZE.com
DFUO.com

Sorry I don't know.

•••

I know ;) And I expressed my self wrong. Wanted to say LAST PRICE instead of floor price. Just wanted to say that ChaoMi lowest price for today was 14500 yuan. Thats why I posted those 3 sales which crashed the price to 14500 and highlighted that was cause by 3 sales, not 3000 sales.

•••
chaomi.cc is a site well worth checking to see some of the sales reported in China.

I don't think there will be a massive decrease in volume in China over the coming days at all, but who knows for sure at this stage, too hard to predict IMO.

Thanks but I am getting a 404 error :( for http://www.chaomi.cc/

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

•••
•••
Ive held xrmf.com for years now and just started to get offers via email. If you guys were to sell would you use a BIN or a Auction? I wouldn't want to list it with a BIN and miss out on extra money because a unknown Chinese meaning could have more value over the average BIN cost. Its been hard to figure out translations of the domain name.
no need to worry just give it to me...

•••
So what is the best way to sell your LLLL.com that get you the most money?

•••
A couple of things interest me:

1. Is the sale of fntz.com for 1700 rmb real lol or just a reporting error by chaomi?
Surely no one can be make such a mistake and sell for that cheap.

2. Is there any sort of correlation between the prices of domains in china and the price of bitcoin?

The reason I ask is bitcoin was heading towards $500 again and today particularly in the last hour or so has tanked to around $445 or so and is down around 3% today so far.

I'm curious if anyone else feels there's any sort of connection one to the other or not.

•••
•••
2. Is there any sort of correlation between the prices of domains in china and the price of bitcoin?

The reason I ask is bitcoin was heading towards $500 again and today particularly in the last hour or so has tanked to around $445 or so and is down around 3% today so far.

I'm curious if anyone else feels there's any sort of connection one to the other or not.
It would stand to reason there is a connection, given that both markets are being largely driven by the same Chinese investors, from what I understand.

•••
What is the offer range for non chips?

No specific price of late, as is the same with some emails for Chinese Premium 4L.com. Typically includes a portion of the whois, e.g. reg date, registrar, etc, and asks if it is for sale. Usually includes a bit of chinese text.

Since my last post, I have also received emails from domainers who are definitely not Chinese asking to buy my 4L.com.

Quite a bit of emails are coming to my mailbox these days... It does seem a bit more than the number of emails received over the past months.

•••
Hello,

DLUY.com
ITXB.com
OZUE.com
RGLU.com
SUDF.com
UAZE.com
DFUO.com

Based off of what I see in the market and IMHO I would say anywhere from 300-600 on these and I personally think your best two are ozue and uaze. Hope this helps and just my opinion

•••
Hello,

DLUY.com
ITXB.com
OZUE.com
RGLU.com
SUDF.com
UAZE.com
DFUO.com

ITXB is good for an IT company, of course. It also has "TX" for Texas in the middle. Could probably get floor of $350-400

The rest are $280-350 floor names.

•••
ITXB is good for an IT company, of course. It also has "TX" for Texas in the middle. Could probably get floor of $350-400

Yes the IT part has often pushed similar names up to $2,000 - $3,000 on Namejet or SnapNames but I did not think about Texas, thank you :)

•••
Incredible sales results in from yesterday:

stsx.com $2,403.00 12/21/2015 Sedo
lqcf.com $2,746.77 12/21/2015 4.cn
kcwl.com $2,809.00 12/21/2015 NameJet
lprp.com $2,500.00 12/21/2015 NameJet
hhpc.com $4,522.00 12/21/2015 NameJet
cfgp.com $3,109.00 12/21/2015 NameJet
dtcw.com $2,809.00 12/21/2015 NameJet
dhtx.com $3,900.00 12/21/2015 NameJet
frtc.com $2,900.00 12/21/2015 NameJet
hrlh.com $2,509.00 12/21/2015 NameJet
zysw.com $2,500.00 12/21/2015 GoDaddy
fhrx.com $2,524.00 12/21/2015 GoDaddy

I personally tracked many of the Namejet sales and can confirm they were public auctions not pending deletes.
They are far and away the best platform to sell on not just in terms of the floor being higher then everywhere else, but some sales there fly to crazy levels which you just wouldn't see anywhere else either e.g.
dhtx.com - $3.9k, hhpc.com - $4.52k etc.

Anyway overall these are awesome results.

N.B. For those thinking the floor has corrected down sharply recently to under 15k RMB, it's very misleading as there have only been 30 sales reported in the last 2 and a half days which is very light in terms of volume, but even then many sales are way above 16k RMB in that time frame.

Looking forward to seeing where things are after New year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the pageโ€™s height.
Back