Domain Empire
NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Is it a somewhat good estimate that
chinese LLLL.com premiums are at at least $1billion value today?
Unlike Number .coms chinese premium LLLL.com boomed in value in a very short period.
Will they hold their value or is it the biggest BUBBLE ever seen in domains?

Share your thoughts please

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's hard to ignore what's going on right now at chaomi.
The floor for 4l.com chips is flying right now and is 15500/16000 RMB for many sales today.

This price level was almost unthinkable just a week/10 days ago when it was languishing around 11500 RMB.

What a rebound, now I know why I was getting spammed to bits from China (including in recent days from a big Chinese broker pressuring me to sell everything lol.)

Last edited:
•••
don't let them pressure you…u set the price not him.

•••
don't let them pressure you…u set the price not him.

Of course but what was interesting was the offer was actually above market rates at that point in time a few days ago on his first offer.

Tells you everything you need to know what investors are thinking paying above the odds.

Anyway I rejected it.

•••
CP 4L.com continue to dry up the low priced LLLL.com also decrease.

CPL4L20151216.png

•••
I wonder where the 400 chips at $10k + went between Oct and Nov?

•••
You are right near 600 names disappear somethere, maybe moved to another marketplace like sedo, 4.cn

I also posted the list of remaining 163 CP's with BIN prices below $5,000 on Godaddy, if anyone interested.
Here they ARE

Last edited:
•••
First of all, positions inside top 20 are not true picture of strength. Belgium is a good team and definitely deserves top 20, but the best in the world? I don't think so ;) Secondly, there are teams in top 20 which definitely are not good enough to be in top 20 as they are only average teams. I will not name any of them as don't want to insult any supporter. But this is off topic ;)

I didn't ask what teams you didn't feel were worthy of a place in the top 20, I asked what teams that aren't in the top 20 you feel should be in the top 20.

Because if you think that there are teams who shouldn't be in the top 20 then you must surely think that there are teams who should take their place.

The ranking system has always been flawed but any algorithm will be imperfect. Boxing is exactly the same....

•••
I didn't ask what teams you didn't feel were worthy of a place in the top 20, I asked what teams that aren't in the top 20 you feel should be in the top 20.

Because if you think that there are teams who shouldn't be in the top 20 then you must surely think that there are teams who should take their place.

The ranking system has always been flawed but any algorithm will be imperfect. Boxing is exactly the same....
This is off topic. Perhaps you could settle this by PM? Thanks.

•••
Ok just today 42 emails as of 8:55pm.

All from Chinese buyers......its heating up again. :)

•••

Damn...1 must be able to give you prices YOU want...i hope.lol.

•••

I'm just curious if anybody still sells them CPs for their prices. I think those who don't know the value of CPs have already sold them long ago. So why they continue this? Spamming domainers with offers 50-75% of its value is useless. I used to counteroffer them with market price and nobody agreed except for some real brokers.

Do you want to buy my domain? Make me bulk offer at least with the minimum price recorded by chaomi. Or do they think domainers are stupid to sell for $1500 something they can sell for $2000-$2500?

•••
Or do they think domainers are stupid to sell for $1500 something they can sell for $2000-$2500?

Last week the offers were $1500, they are now $1900. Which is encouraging.

•••
Last week the offers were $1500, they are now $1900. Which is encouraging.

I still get $1500 offers for my chips :(((( Lowballers don't like me ))))

Well there were 13 offers for $1500 and 1 offer for $1900.

Moreover for the same domain I received one $1900 offer and in 2 hours $1500 offer. From different people but with the same text except for price )))

I don't believe they have purchases this way.

•••
Getting $1.5k and $1.9k email offers too.

I've also been receiving emails for 4L.com with vowels from Chinese buyers.

•••
Getting $1.5k and $1.9k email offers too.

I've also been receiving emails for 4L.com with vowels from Chinese buyers.
What is the offer range for non chips?

•••
Many of those domains at Godaddy, have sold, and buyers do not remove the listings, many listings were invalidated nor fufilled, because they were no longer owned.

•••
I still get $1500 offers for my chips :(((( Lowballers don't like me ))))

Well there were 13 offers for $1500 and 1 offer for $1900.

Moreover for the same domain I received one $1900 offer and in 2 hours $1500 offer. From different people but with the same text except for price )))

I don't believe they have purchases this way.
Your getting a pawn shop price, yes right now they have moved up from $800, to $1000, to $1200, and now $1500, if $2500 is the median, then $1900 is in range for a reseller

They are trying to still shake those clueless one off owners, I would never deal with these people

•••
16,389 RMB ($2527.98 USD) already hitting Chaomi.cc :laugh: Hopefully all the other marketplaces catch up...
Market Watch.png

Last edited:
•••
Definitely a significant increase in offers for my domains. All of them are at $1500 range. I noticed that it is coming from many different emails/domains. So it means since the last round, there are more players looking to acquire 4L dot coms. I think that is a good sign.

•••
My mailbox is getting daily request in Mandarin or broken English about MMCP.com so far up tp $2,500

I am going to let it go because I am sick of those emails. Best venue to sell it at the moment?

I was thinking Flippa or 4.cn but now I am considering GoDaddy too...so please also indicate what the fees are in each place because I have not been selling domains outside NamePros for a long time.

Cheers

•••
The floor in China is moving up very fast indeed and it always takes some days for those prices to reflect in the western marketplaces but is starting to get there.

We're now at around 16700 RMB today which is close to $2.6k.

Everyone is entitled to their respective opinions, however, those suggesting it bore the similarities of the bitcoin crash and terminal price declines a week or so ago have in my humble opinion been proven badly wrong already.

The all time high of c. 18k RMB is now clearly only a matter of a short time away and this pretty obviously wasn't a 2/3 day recovery followed by a further crash like happened with bitcoin at it's peak. This wave up is around 12 or so days in and counting moving up from 11.5k RMB to where we are today.

Don't get me wrong, it was always possible it could have happened, no one could have been 100% certain either way although I was never in that camp, but things have moved on well beyond that now IMO.

I have also never seen such demand from Chinese investors in recent days looking to pay over the odds to buy.

Even in the last wave up I never saw this kind of demand and from speaking with others they have been seeing the same thing.

•••
My mailbox is getting daily request in Mandarin or broken English about MMCP.com so far up tp $2,500

I am going to let it go because I am sick of those emails. Best venue to sell it at the moment?

I was thinking Flippa or 4.cn but now I am considering GoDaddy too...so please also indicate what the fees are in each place because I have not been selling domains outside NamePros for a long time.

Cheers

Nice name. Godaddy takes 20%, Flippa 10% plus listing costs, 4.cn takes 8%

•••
•••
Namejet results are in for today:

txms.com $3,300.00 12/19/2015 NameJet
txmr.com $2,999.00 12/19/2015 NameJet
pfjf.com $2,800.00 12/19/2015 NameJet
fmrs.com $2,600.00 12/19/2015 NameJet
wkyh.com $2,722.00 12/19/2015 NameJet

•••
Ive held xrmf.com for years now and just started to get offers via email. If you guys were to sell would you use a BIN or a Auction? I wouldn't want to list it with a BIN and miss out on extra money because a unknown Chinese meaning could have more value over the average BIN cost. Its been hard to figure out translations of the domain name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back