Dynadot

domain .

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

How much did you valuate this domain?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • <100 $

votes
    55.6%
  • 100 - 1000$

votes
    13.9%
  • 1000-10000$

votes
    16.7%
  • >10000$

votes
    5.6%
  • No idea

votes
    8.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Ritesh Chauhan

Top Member
Impact
Hi guys,

Domain name is "Chinese.Domains"
As most of the members are very well awared with Chinese Wave in Domaining Era...

I would like to know opinion of you guys regarding this domain name...
Any of the comments and reviews will be appreciated...

1. What did you thought when you see this name?
  2. Did you think is this valuable after Chinese market crash?
  3. How much did you valuate this domain?
  4. If you are owner of this name, will buy sell, hold or develop this name?
  5. if you want to develop this name, what will you develop ? marketplace? blog? forum? or anything else?

Any other thoughts which comes in your mind...?

Regards,
Ritesh

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.afternic.com/domain/chinese.domains" on this server.
Reference #18.1ef01502.1540840108.3c419e2

5. if you want to develop this name, what will you develop ? marketplace? blog? forum? or anything else?

1. Online shop for chinese domainers.
2. So cool. I think - its not cheap, but very specific domain for that business.
3. $3.000 - $10.000
4. Develop
5. Marketplace, like a Namepros for China

Last edited:
•••
First thought was it can be a category of itself...

As Chinese domains (not exactly but also CHIPS)
Always in topics of interest for domainers and also for end users...

And it is a great way to catch organic traffic of exact search terms...

I can't value it but it can be developed as a blog with affiliate program to main Chinese registrars...or also with major players.. / market place of its own again putting affiliate links to main registrars...
Can be developed as a Go to place for all things CHIPS / anything related to Chinese market...and also as a source of learning about CHIPS... importance of certain numbers and letters...

I read the Chinese market is down at present...but their average paying price is always high if the name is relevant to their culture and tradition...

All are just my opinions...

Thanks
Ravi

•••
I have mixed views. It is a good domain. ChineseDomains.com is not a developed site. It is available for purchase at 3900$, yet nobody wants. Chinese.Domains is only communicating with the English audience, not the Chinese audience. They are fine with the number domains. It can be a redirect domain for existing/upcoming Chinese domain sites. Or it can be a supportive site like shortnames.com or Chinese domains blog or Chinese domains forum. Good luck, anyways, whatever you want it to be.

•••
•••
I used to own this one, but dropped it. I think the value is kind of hard to predict.

I hope you'll be successful with it. Best of luck!

•••
Hi guys,

Domain name is "Chinese.Domains"
As most of the members are very well awared with Chinese Wave in Domaining Era...

I would like to know opinion of you guys regarding this domain name...
Any of the comments and reviews will be appreciated...

Any other thoughts which comes in your mind...?

Regards,
Ritesh
How you are planning to sell it?

•••
Here are my thoughts re your questions @Ritesh Chauhan
    I immediately thought of buying domains held in China or selling domains to the Chinese market. Because in English, I see this as best for a site for westerners to interact with Chinese domain investment market, perhaps.
    I personally think the so called 'crash', like corrections in conventional stock markets, is a result of over speculation but the long term prospects are bright in China and Asia generally.
    The word Chinese has sold twice in ngTLD (NameBio at least). $13,750 for club ad $152 for media. This is nearer the lower one. The extension .domains has sold 6 times average $1337, median $514. The name top (.) domains sold for $750. I think this is less than that, but somewhere $$$.
    If I had resources, I think it is most lucrative to develop. I think there is a real need for the type of marketplace that brings Chinese and global domainers together.
    Any would work, but marketplace would be potentially most work but also most reward.
Best of luck with it!
Bob

•••
Develop it. For marketplace of Chinesse domains.
The longer you develope, the more expensive the price. I am sure...

•••
•••
•••
•••
Although it is a good name, from my perspective it is not a very good name for developing domain market place for Chinese. Sorry to tell the truth here.

•••
I dont see here value.
Nobody will search for chinese domains, people normally search for premium or specific niche domains or fr keyword.
I also can understand numeric domains or 2L/3L/4L domains, but not chinese.

•••
4. Develop
5. Marketplace, like a Namepros for China
If he will be able to develop it and make some kind of Namepros, then this domain community would cost high value with any another domain too..

•••
I dont see here value.
Nobody will search for chinese domains, people normally search for premium or specific niche domains or fr keyword.
I also can understand numeric domains or 2L/3L/4L domains, but not chinese.
If you are owner, then would you sell this domain for 100$ ever?

•••
Although it is a good name, from my perspective it is not a very good name for developing domain market place for Chinese. Sorry to tell the truth here.
Thanks for your response,
Domainworld.cn is also western name in Chinese extension... Does it attract search traffic?

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
If is it chinese.cn, then it is good, but .domains is not so good.

•••
If is it chinese.cn, then it is good, but .domains is not so good.

I agree. you should develop it for marketplace, the domain value may be increased

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back