NameSilo

Chat...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DomainReseller

Rocket ManVIP Member
Impact
21
What happened to chat? :notme:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Chat again?

I didn't to it this time either //5

Do we have an estimated time for this issue to be resolved?
 
0
•••
The chat IS working
You ARE going insane
You WILL give me a taco

Jedi mind tricks ftl //2

I hate when it goes out :P
 
0
•••
I'll be back, I'm headed to Taco Bell. Hopefully chat will be back up when I return //2
 
0
•••
Withdrawal symptoms :'(
 
0
•••
Yes Chat has been out allday, I am waiting because I have a coding question.
 
0
•••
Hostix said:
Yes Chat has been out allday, I am waiting because I have a coding question.
Why don't you use the coding board?

O_o
 
0
•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
Ok, quit jonesing.. its back.
No its not now :D

Been down for over 12 hours now by my count ;)

Maybe i should get a coffee :lol:
 
0
•••
I got some work done today because it was down //5
 
0
•••
Good Morning everyone //16
 
0
•••
//16

This time gave me a chance to work and clean my PC... Was deleting stuff off my D: drive, had 96gig free, now I have 72gig free... What the...
 
0
•••
James said:
//16

This time gave me a chance to work and clean my PC... Was deleting stuff off my D: drive, had 96gig free, now I have 72gig free... What the...
Thats what happens when you are downloading pr0n at the same time //5
 
0
•••
O_o

Bring it back
 
0
•••
:'(
 
0
•••
Dean said:
Thats what happens when you are downloading pr0n at the same time //5
No... I coded 20gig of stuff //5

I found some old websites I can delete, maybe it'll add up to 20gig //2
 
0
•••
/me yawns.
 
0
•••
mellowmasher said:
Good Morning everyone //16
mellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts:
 
0
•••
Web Talk Forum
 
0
•••
96aaf.png


:D:D:D

Maybe we're all finally getting some work done //5
 
0
•••
coreyg! How are ya? :)
 
0
•••
Any idea when chat will be back up?
b9c0f.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back