Chat...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

DomainReseller

Rocket ManVIP Member
Impact
21
What happened to chat? :notme:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Let's just hope it's soon Dean, I'm sure it'll be fixed asap.
b9c0f.png
 
0
•••
I hope so, what are we meant to do without NP chat?
b9c0f.png
 
0
•••
Im sure there is plenty of things you can catch up on Dean.
 
0
•••
snowbird said:
coreyg! How are ya? :)

I'm good thanks treasure and you?

*w
 
0
•••
snowbird said:
Im sure there is plenty of things you can catch up on Dean.
There are but I am lazy so even with chat down I wont do much more work
b9c0f.png
 
0
•••
:wants it back up
 
0
•••
Dean said:
Any idea when chat will be back up?
b9c0f.png

There is no estimate right now, sorry! :(
 
0
•••
/me kicks the chat server //5
 
0
•••
Next time chat goes down can someone please e-mail me? I just found out when MM found me on Twitter //5
 
0
•••
/me adds Galel's email address to the "list" //3
 
0
•••
never mind chat...wots happened to the site!...it's been DOWN :(
 
0
•••
Here we go again... I guess it's daily now.

Could not connect to www.namepros.com:8888.

Possible reasons include:

- The chat server system at www.namepros.com is temporarily unavailable.

- Your computer is behind a firewall or proxy server. Please ensure that your firewall permits outgoing TCP connections to www.namepros.com on port 8888.
 
0
•••
Unfortunately, I think this is my most active thread //2
 
0
•••
Probally is and yes its down again.....so much for talking.
 
0
•••
I wonder how much more activity the forum would have if the chat was taken down permanently. :P

Then again, if there was no chat, I probably wouldn't spend nearly as much time here. It's much easier to build the community with chat, I think.
 
0
•••
Chat is one reason I come here, as well as well chat.

I dont want to see it go away.
 
0
•••
Chat will be back up ASAP. We're having some hard drive problems on our main server. Techs are on it.
 
0
•••
Three cheers for RJ and his team of techies!!
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
Chat will be back up ASAP. We're having some hard drive problems on our main server. Techs are on it.
Thanks RJ! :tu:
 
0
•••
I'm actually on the other side of the table this time. It's a slight relief when I'm not the one trying to fix the issue //2
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back