Dynadot

status-resolved What happened to NamePros Support chat box bubble whatever @ the bottom right?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello,
In the past if I had questions with support I would simply look to the bottom right of the website and find a bubble popup or whatever you call it for contacting support and submitting a question.

I haven't been on here in a bit. has it been discontinued or is it because NP is short staffed during Covid?

just want to know what happened thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,
In the past if I had questions with support I would simply look to the bottom right of the website and find a bubble popup or whatever you call it for contacting support and submitting a question.

I haven't been on here in a bit. has it been discontinued or is it because NP is short staffed during Covid?

just want to know what happened thanks.

We encountered some technical issues with the service we were using, but we're in the process of implementing an alternative.

•••
Hello,

There’s still a “Contact Us” link at the bottom of every page for support. A quick way to access it is to use the scroll down arrow that appears when you begin scrolling any page.

Here's a direct link to reach us:

We hope that helps.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back