Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Chat...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DomainReseller

Rocket ManVIP Member
Impact
21
What happened to chat? :notme:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Galel said:
:lol:

I thought I'd go into the database and just start deleting random things to see what it'd do...

I've sent RJ a text message to let him know :red:



I'm awake, I swear!!! :laugh:

//2

Galel!!!

mellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
0
•••
Btw, just let him know the shop is broken too :(

Page shows up but 'buy'ing stuff doesn't work.

:)
 
0
•••
breathe in breathe out.. breathe in breathe out
 
0
•••
DomainReseller said:
Galel!!!

mellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
0
•••
DomainReseller said:
mellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:
 
0
•••
This is close enough to chat, right? //5
 
0
•••
Blame gdz :bah:
 
0
•••
That's right, I just saw him in chat recently. First time in a little while. Could there be some connection here? //2//6
 
0
•••
Just heard from RJ, he is working on it ;)
 
0
•••
Sounds like a good time for you Bums to get some work done :bah:



:guilty:
 
0
•••
Work?

Whats that?

Oh you mean the small things we do while chatting? nah.... :lol:
 
0
•••
Mark said:
Sounds like a good time for you Bums to get some work done :bah:



:guilty:

Mark!!!

Samit!!!
 
0
•••
Dr!!!
 
0
•••
yilduz!!!

Eric is spying on us //3
 
0
•••
Jacob-N!!!!!!
NPQ!
MM!
DR!
GF!

HOLA SENIORS //2

I am missing chat soooo much right now
 
0
•••
Ok, quit jonesing.. its back.
 
0
•••
ADDICTS!!!

OMG :p
 
0
•••
Chat is back //1

Everything is going to be alright //1
 
0
•••
DomainReseller said:
Chat is back //1

Everything is going to be alright //1

:lol:
 
0
•••
chat, when will it be back?

when will chat be back?
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back