NameSilo

Chance to get $25K worth of work with 24 hour contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been hired to develop out 4500 high traffic websites for an internet entrepreneur.

So all we need are just simple logos delivered in PSD (to export as a PNG with with alpha channel)

I thought I would find my talent here on NP as I always do. The winner of this contest will be awarded with logo work at the rate of $30.00 US per logo.

Don't be frightened. Were not looking for 3 hour logos. Just simple, light green, light blue, happy buy colors.

Here is an example of the types of logos we are looking for. This is a POOR example but was created in 5 mins:

http://steveibsen.com/logo-examples/rcplogo.jpg

So here is a contest for 24 hours to create a log for plasticsurgeonsnewyork . com.

Something creative, but simple. Very simple, but stunning. Were selling Mercedes Benz here, so we need logos that reflect this.

use a watermark if you want too. I will probably hire the winner, and the 2 runner ups for this contest. I cannot do all of these logos in 6 months without help!

RULES

CONTEST TO RUN 24 HOURS
WINNER WILL BE 50.00 US OR NP (WINNERS CHOICE)
NO scams please or copying artwork, etc....
B-)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey there! Here's my entry:

psNY.png

Cheers!

•••
Dreambeach....OMG....amazing....

•••
edit

Last edited:
•••
SHWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Johname

•••
Hey there i made one logo , but i can't post it here cuz i need 10 days to post link can you give me e-mail or something to send you what i've done ? :)

Kind Regards , Augus7

Last edited:
•••
Hey there i made one logo , but i can't post it here cuz i need 10 days to post link can you give me e-mail or something to send you what i've done ? :)

Kind Regards , Augus7

Use attachments.

Sent from my HTC Explorer A310b using Tapatalk 2

•••
logoo2.png

logoo.png

Ok ty for the info here is what i've done :)

•••
Hi,

Here is a logo from me too :)

Let me know what are your thoughts on that.

2u7sn79.jpg

•••
You guys, they really need to be professional!!!!!

•••
edit lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
One more entry from me ;)

psNY2.png

Cheers! ;)

•••
edit lol

Last edited:
•••
edit lol

Last edited:
•••
man, I really need this, plase see my folio: nodws.com
a9prg8.jpg

Last edited:
•••
edit lol

Last edited:
•••
Hey there, any news on that? Did you pick a winner? :)

Cheers!

•••
This contest is Over, Contest holder, please look over the entries and announce a winner.. furthermore, thread has been moved to the proper design contest forum.

Good Luck Everyone,

Eric Lyon

•••
How did I miss this?! Good luck everyone.

•••
•••
it was not in this section before.. i missed it too :(

How so? You commented in this thread on 18 October!! That's the day the thread was created.

•••
same here :p i too missed it!

•••
How so? You commented in this thread on 18 October!! That's the day the thread was created.

i couldnt give time to this contest due to my busy schedule so thats how i missed it.

•••
I was diligent and did enter :P

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back