Dynadot

discuss ccTLD-deal at $4,500

NameSilo
Watch

Jurgen Wolf

standforUkraine.comTop Member
Impact
I never take 1st offer.

p.s. Had some negotiations with $500 initial offer... finally we agreed this ccTLD-deal at $4,500...
Buyer from Czechia.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I never take 1st offer.

p.s. Had some negotiations with $500 initial offer... finally we agreed this ccTLD-deal at $4,500...
Buyer from Czechia.
wow thats impressive..how long did you negotiate it for and was it.co?

•••
Last edited:
•••
I never take 1st offer.

Buyer from Czechia.

Probably inbound offer was $500. That is another story. Moreover, I am pretty sure I know which domain is in question here and I if I am correct your buyer often pays for domains mid $xx,xxx and sometimes even $xxx,xxx ;)

•••
Yes, inbound.
And I never saw this company buying another domains.
Ukrainian ccTLD is interesting for them because they have business there.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, inbound.
And I never saw this company buying another domains.
Ukrainian ccTLD is interested for them because they have business there.

Inbound is another story.

They are buying even non english keywords (a good ones and that are relevant to their business) in ccTLDs for big money. They operate in many countries across the globe, but are originally from Czech Republic.

EDIT: However, I am not 100% sure we are talking about the same company

Last edited:
•••
What their industry/niche?

I'm not sure that we are talking about the same company.

•••
What their industry/niche?

I'm not sure that we are talking about the same company.

I just edited my post with almost the same wording :D

Sports betting mostly. However, there are many companies in that niche so it still might not be the same company.

•••
Yes, sports betting.
But according to NameBio/DNPric.es - I don't see that this English 2word-combo was sold in any other ccTLD/gTLD except .com.ua (from me).
So, probably, there are a few such companies in Czechia...

•••
Yes, sports betting.
But according to NameBio/DNPric.es - I don't see that this English 2word-combo was sold in any other ccTLD/gTLD except .com.ua (from me).
So, probably, there are a few such companies in Czechia...

They are buying different variations of that name and another keywords with similar meaning. At least they were buying, now they own almost everything relevant to their business.

•••
Strangely...
I had/have the same name in other TLDs and offered to this company - but they ignored them all except this one .com.ua

Last edited:
•••
Strangely...
I had/have the same name in other TLDs and offered to this company - but they ignored them all except this one .com.ua

I had some business with them, but they also ignored some of the names I offered and for which I was sure they will take them.

They mostly prefer your former domain name without prefix (singular and plural) and in different popular languages and ccTLDs.

But we are hijacking the thread :D

•••
Now even more strange...
Because I also offered the same .com.ua without prefix (just 1 word) - and it was ignored as well.

Last edited:
•••
OK, was another story... inbound also... but just some individual from Netherlands...
100 EUR 1st offer on some 4L.in - within a few days we agreed 2,400 EUR.

Last edited:
•••
Regarding outbound...
Per my own experience, in 99% of cases - no reply at all or very rarely "thanks, no interest".
So 3-figure sale in this mode is not the worst outcome definitely... but always try to negotiate higher...

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back