IT.COM

What's the deal with BuyDomains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A1EX

Private StatusEstablished Member
Impact
I recently contacted them for the second time ever, the first time I made an offer, and I got huge attitude, so i walked away... This time on another poor quality name (but it would work good for a clients project) I made an offer, they are asking $1288, i offered mid XXX, I DIDN'T EVEN SAY ANYTHING, JUST MADE AN OFFER and instead of a negotiation, I got a nasty email from "Timothy Macduff Sr. Account Manager", which said, and I quote "We do not sell domains at the level or close to the level of your offer. Alex, your offer is far from it."... WTF is that? Don't put a make offer button on your site if you don't want offers, I had to reply, explaining how negotiations work, and adding a few choice words... Am I in the wrong here? I mean why wouldn't they just come back with any price to start a negotiation? :oops: Must be like the DMV in that place... sheesh...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back