IT.COM

.info CCC.info .. Should I get one?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I was searching from a list of characters.. Made up a random 3 character domain and saw it was available in .info. Now, should I reg it. I can't think of what it could be called. But maybe in some were future, I can sell it?
What do you guys think? Are .info worth it ?

Also, one more combination has both .org and .info available. Which one is better. Again the combination is of characters and doesn't mean something particular.

Need suggestion guys. What do you think ?

Sorry if its the wrong section. I thought it was the best.

Thanks anyways.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LLL.info is great, but CCC.info isn't worth the $1 regfee.
And the value of CCC.net, .org and .info is basically the same (zero-regfee).

•••
and what about LNL.info ?
Thanks

•••
•••
Every single LLL.info has been registered and I think you're probably referring to CCC.info which unless mean something, has no particular value at this point of time. :]

•••
Oops.. title fixed..
No value atm.. ?
If i keep it for like 2-5 years , then ?

•••
If you keep it for 2-5 years then the registry gets your money. While almost any domain has a slight chance of a sale, there is little chance that anyone will buy random CCC.info.

BTW, I am dropping seven CCC.infos that I bought three years ago. They were pretty good ones in my opinion back then, but they just are too weak to pay renewals. Usually Infos are a buck or two for the first year then $7-9 for later years.

Now is a great time to buy domains, lots of great drops and some good domains for sale by domainers. Domains are a good investment for those who know what to buy, much of the best information is right here on Namepros. It takes months of study to get the feel of domains, and years to gain real competence. The more you know the better your choices.

I think the original poster knows this, but for the new readers here, a CCC domain has three characters -while technically three numbers or three letters would be characters, CCC usually means a mixture of letters and numbers.

•••
the only LnL i can think worth money would be h2o.info

you will find better names in the aftermarket here at namepros

at least with a LLL it can be an acronym for something

good luck

•••
by my experience, ccc.info values is regfee maximum but usually 0$

•••
I wouldn't register CCC.INFO. It'll be hard to recoup the reg fee imho (Unless the specific CCC had a special universal meaning).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back