Dynadot

domain Canadianhomebusinessonline.com appraisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new to the forums and I was wondering how much you think Canadianhomebusinessonline.com is worth. I haven't done anything with it yet. I would think it would be great for someone with a home based business. Just wondering what your thoughts are.

Bobby

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

I would capitalize the first letter of each word - CanadianHomeBusinessOnline.com . I still think it is just too long. Are you planning to develop the domain?

•••
I am stuck in the middle, I am not sure if i will have enough time to develop this site, what do you think it would go for on the market ?.

•••
Reg Fee or LESS Way too LONG
you would do better with
home-business-online.ca

•••
thank you for taking the time to respond. I agree that the name is to long, i was also thinking i could really sorten it by just using one letter from each word for ex : CHBO = CanadianHomeBusinessOnline.

•••
Reg fee because of length: 26 characters is just too much!

•••
If it was missing the Online it might actually fetch mid $xx if you found the right user. With it, Reg Fee.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back