Dynadot

Can I transfer dynadot reg domsain in 48 hours of reg

NameSilo
Watch

domain12345

Established Member
Impact
Hello

If I reg a domain at dynadot and a buyer wants to buy it ..minimum how nanys days is domain locked for transfer

Many domains sell domains/ flip it in 24 to 48 hours after reg also

Is it possible to transfer dynadot to dynadot user or I have to wait 60 days as per icann rule

Please advice since my domain is at dynadot.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dyna ot dyna is called push
so your title is wrong and leads people to think you want ot transfer out

so the answers are:
yes u can push to dyna user any time

no, you cannot transfer out of dyna for 60 days aftr regging

cheers

•••
Thanks...yes i meant push to another buyer only at dynadot...so any special approval required to transfer out? Anyone has done that?

•••
It was already discussed many times regarding transfer-out...
Dyna relies on the corresponding registry...
If you are talking about .com - Verisign doesn't set 60 day lock.

•••
Thanks...yes i meant push to another buyer only at dynadot...so any special approval required to transfer out? Anyone has done that?

There are no special requirements for transfers (commonly known as pushes) from a Dynadot account to another Dynadot account. You can push the domain to another Dyna user as soon as you've bought it.

Last edited:
•••
•••

lol this is beciming funny
so you say you meant push and you still ask here about transfer out?
so which you want to do?
if transfer out then u need to wait 60 days and there is NOTHING u can do to speed it up.

so try to get the push done. with buyer

gl

•••
You can push to their forum name.... if it is within dynadot.

Under Account details this can be set at the bottom of that page.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back