video CAN.com Sale Analysis - The Domain Vlog

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Josh R

Josh.coTop Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The Domain Can.com for $155k went very cheap keeping in view the recent sale of BTB.com for $7.9 mn.

Can.com is really a top domain in 3L segment.

But congrats to the buyer for winning this Lottery.😊

•••
Was this you @MapleDots? I know you've been on a buying spree recently, and you are proudly Canadian.

•••
Would have been a great purchase for @MapleDots - I know we would have heard about it by now though! ;)

•••
•••
•••
Wow.

Sold incredibly cheap, IMO.

•••
Nope not me 100k was my highest bid on a domain so far.

That domain name has endless possibilities, absolutely great buy. Unfortunately I did not even see it come up.

•••
Nice buy for whoever bought it. Haven't done much research but seems it could have been much, much higher. A three letter dictionary word and it's a positive word like "Can". Much, much more. IMHO

•••
Nope not me 100k was my highest bid on a domain so far.

That domain name has endless possibilities, absolutely great buy. Unfortunately I did not even see it come up.

If you would have seen it come up. Would you have bid on it? Up to how much? Also. If you would have bid on it, you might need to look at your current search criteria ;)

•••
If you would have seen it come up. Would you have bid on it? Up to how much? Also. If you would have bid on it, you might need to look at your current search criteria ;)

I have four businesses, two kids and a wife that says I spend too much time online, trust me I'm gonna miss a few. :xf.laugh:

I'm not looking to bid on anything over 100k so I would probably have stopped there.

•••
•••
Although, I just noticed a person that put up possibly over 1 million dollars in numeric domains for sale right here on NP :)

Last edited:
•••
Should have been way much higher. With a name like CAN, imagine the possibilities (yes, pun fully intended)

•••
CAN.com is a great domain name. Buyer got an exceptional deal.

There are always deals to be had somewhere, you just have to be at the right place at the right time.

•••
give me for free please :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back