Can anyone understand this?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cdomains

Top Member
Impact
Just received this email.

It was in Chinese and this is the translation to English:

Substantial recovery of all kinds of idle large domain xxxx.com better (unit price 30 yuan --5 million), from your troubles renew the domain name is true, is your wealth into cash, please contact me + Penguin: xx` xxx`xx`xxx .............. child must four: no meaning, no will, no solid, no me. "The Analects"

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol

I'm getting $100 offers every day for my CVCV.coms.

same here
I always ignored them though (even those with a substantially higher offer) since I consider them the equivalent of spam

I mean,
all my 4l domains have a redirect to a 'buy now' page with localized translation in the page (thanks to sedo)
I'm thinking that, if they really wanted the name, it'd be easier and safer for the transaction to just click the 'buy now' button.
...unless sedo does not work in china?

•••
•••
I get this exact eMail often. Just ignore it.

•••
If they want it and to avoid further communication hassles send them a link of your register and BIN price. You might pay 20% fee or whatever your register charges but I will save a lot of hassles if they are interested and want to do a deal.

It's not the best for translating but you can reply in English and add a google translate version.

Let the register do the work for you with the sale IMO :)

•••
If they want it and to avoid further communication hassles send them a link of your register and BIN price. You might pay 20% fee or whatever your register charges but I will save a lot of hassles if they are interested and want to do a deal.

It's not the best for translating but you can reply in English and add a google translate version.

Let the register do the work for you with the sale IMO :)
Exactly. I reply with a link. That's all. You want it, you pay full price. ;)

•••
Everyone getting these mass spam hoping for the fool who jumps at $100, Chinese are all about managing risk, right now they are offering up $100 for 4L.com with vowels, as that is where they see the bottom when it comes to their risk tolerance for the ability to have 0 loss.

•••
If you could show me the Chinese version of this email, I can have a look and help to translate. The google translation looks confusing

•••
I think Translation is not correct.

•••
I really not understand the written content. It is totally different language.

•••
If you could show me the Chinese version of this email, I can have a look and help to translate. The google translation looks confusing

I think Cdomains received something like this:

大量回收各种闲置域名xxx.info量大更好(单价30元--5万元),免除您续费的烦恼,域名是虚,换成现金才是你的财 请联系 +我企鹅:xx,xxxx,xxx.............. 苏幕遮 范仲淹 碧云天, 黄叶地, 秋色连波, 波上寒烟翠。 山映斜阳天接水, 芳草无情, 更在斜阳外。

Last edited:
•••
I have never dealt with a Chinese buyer before. What is the best place to list it?
4.cn
22.cn
eName.com
wanwang.aliyun.com
West.cn

•••
I think Cdomains received something like this:
大量回收各种闲置域名xxx.info量大更好(单价30元--5万元),免除您续费的烦恼,域名是虚,换成现金才是你的财 请联系 +我企鹅:xx,xxxx,xxx.............. 苏幕遮 范仲淹 碧云天, 黄叶地, 秋色连波, 波上寒烟翠。 山映斜阳天接水, 芳草无情, 更在斜阳外。

I think that is the original text. google translation is horrible and unreliable. but i am not sure why there was a poem in the end. LOL.

•••
Receiving them regularly. Still not going in spam, just because I like to read these poems )

•••
I guess that guy or girl had a crush on you. LOL. One poem every single day! Mix business with pleasure, why not?

•••
The guy want to buy llll.info domain, with a price from 30-50000RMB. He give me a QQ chat number. You can ignore other messages:)

•••
•••
Just received this email.

It was in Chinese and this is the translation to English:

Substantial recovery of all kinds of idle large domain xxxx.com better (unit price 30 yuan --5 million), from your troubles renew the domain name is true, is your wealth into cash, please contact me + Penguin: xx` xxx`xx`xxx .............. child must four: no meaning, no will, no solid, no me. "The Analects"

I think the chinese are offering you one chinese child of age 4, for each of your LLLL.com domains

just click the decline button. that's what I always do.

•••
•••
Me too, received a few emails from Chinese but could not understand it even after Google translation. Usually, there's always something like a 'poem' or a 'saying' at the last part of the message.

A few days ago, another Chinese email seems to be interested in one of my domains. After asking how much is my domain which I responded with just the price the following were the response.

1st reply:
可以转到万网交易吗

Next email:
怎么交易?

Then another email came:
可以转到www.aliyun.com吗?

Can someone enlighten me more on this?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back