Dynadot

sales .CA Leads ccTLD Assault on This Week's Sales Chart - Canadian Domains Take Top Two Spots

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. For the second week in a row a non .com domain tops our weekly all extension Top 20 Sales Chart – actually TWO of them – as a pair of Canadian .CA domains claimed the top two rungs on the ladder. One of those ranks as the 3rd biggest ccTLD sale reported so far in 2017. All told, seven ccTLDs stormed the Big Board along with a pair of Non .com gTLDs (both 3-letter domains). Even so, the .coms took the most chart entries overall with an even dozen. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2017/20170802.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is nice to see Canadian domains going for a good price! I only wish I had bought this one that has my real name initials ten years ago! :xf.smile: Would have made a tidy profit!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back