Dynadot

question Buy Now vs Make an Offer ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Buy Now or Make an Offer ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

dropdomain

Established Member
Impact
Buy Now vs Make an Offer?

I asked for the domains appraisal, but after I got answers I became more confused than I had been before

"as a name is fine but I think someone is already using that brand"

"if you find an interested person he surely would be ready to pay thousands and even more
I would say put it in "make offer" for some months"

Buy Now or Make an Offer
Which option is best to use?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
I usually set a price once I get a specific price request inquiry on a domain, otherwise leave it at Make Offer with a 599 or so minimum.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buy Now vs Make an Offer ?​

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Buy Now plus Make Offer possible also with high enough minimum offer price to avoid low bids.

•••
•••
I personally like Buy Now with a lease to own option. In a large portfolio you would spend a large amount of time in negotiations on make an offer.

Last edited:
•••
I personally like Buy Now with a lease to own option. In a large portfolio you would spend a large amount of time in negotiations on make an offer.
This way you miss every sales under your BIN
Anyway MO on large portfolio is crazy...
I make a try with BIN+LTO+MO where MO will always be accepted and BINa nd LTO are at 2*MO

•••
This way you miss every sales under your BIN
Anyway MO on large portfolio is crazy...
I make a try with BIN+LTO+MO where MO will always be accepted and BINa nd LTO are at 2*MO
I think you catch sales under your BIN with lease to own. MO can encourage lower offers from buyers who would have simply paid BIN plus you are now sacrificing time in negotiation. But there's a million ways to look at it. Good luck!

•••
•••
I think you catch sales under your BIN with lease to own. MO can encourage lower offers from buyers who would have simply paid BIN plus you are now sacrificing time in negotiation. But there's a million ways to look at it. Good luck!
Maybe a few catched, but definitely not a lot I think.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back