IT.COM

Bullying?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Have you ever been bullied?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    63.6%
  • No

votes
    36.4%
  • Id prefer not to answer that question

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Sabre

First Time Poster!Top Member
Impact
Anyone here ever been bullied?

If so, how and why?

Just trying to see what bullys pick up on, so that we can best advise others on what to do, and how to avoid them, in all situations, if possible :]

Dont be scared to say, we are a close teen community here, i promise i wont tell -too- many people :p

It could be a huge help to some people, who really need it :gl:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
its never really happened to me. :( I used to go to private school though, one of the best, and there were a load of stuck-up celebrity kids there. The grandchild of Frankie Butcher out of coronation street was there, and some kid was a millionaire's son, and I was just not one of them. Also, I was moved on a year, due to excelling myself in subjects, so I think that was another reason they hated me! :(

I have moved down a year because I couldn't take the bullying, and it seems to have worked out. I wasn't picked on as much at my last school, and this school seems to be the best! ;)

•••
Well i got punched in the face again today

•••
really?! Oh my god. Why?

Last edited:
•••
I've never actually got bullied before. Which is good. But I know there are many people who aren't as lucky as me out there. Sometimes trying to keep out of trouble may not be the best way to avoid being bullied. Afterall, some bullies pick on people even though they aren't offending them. Its pretty stupid really.

•••
at my school "Bullying" is nothing compared to your schools. The biggest issue in our grade this year (Grade 7) was my friend called a gurl a slut, and he got suspended for it, theres never any fights... so i guess are school is a "clean" one, no one ever attacks anyone, threatens anyone.. just name calling a couple times a week... but everyone takes it as a joke... only 1 or 2 people take it seriously, so every1 leaves them alone

•••
PoorDoggie said:
really?! Oh my god. Why?

All because i simply looked at someone.

•••
>:( I hate those people! The ones that go "what you looking at" and then hit you for looking at them. Its happened to me, but I have managed to outrun people! :(

:( So sorry to hear about it.

•••
PoorDoggie said:
>:( I hate those people! The ones that go "what you looking at" and then hit you for looking at them. Its happened to me, but I have managed to outrun people! :(

:( So sorry to hear about it.

Dude, just hit them back....

Works a charm :D

There comes a point, when, you have all the right to fight back,.,,, :blink:

•••
I just got abused by some idiot this year... physical abuse, didn't seem bright enough for the mental side to be too effective.

I STILL can't figure out why he was picking on me so much. Quit the basketball team because of that freak.. Man. People should learn when to lay off.

•••
Sabre, last time i got attacked here, it was a gang of about 15 people, against me and my mate..... i didn't stand much chance at taking them on lol

•••
I've come to accept that I am a target for bullies.

Most kids at my school are pretty dumb, so if you are slightly intellegent (I'm not boasting), they'll pick on you even more.

What's worse, being in an "accelerated learning" class, competition to be the best is high and you will often be bullied.

•••
Wildchild22 said:
Sabre, last time i got attacked here, it was a gang of about 15 people, against me and my mate..... i didn't stand much chance at taking them on lol

I get it all the time, but i talk back to them, and outsmart them, then walk quickly away, works a charm! :D

•••
I have done before yes, not now though since left school.

School was a horrible place for me and I won't ever wish I was back at school.

•••
Sabre said:
There comes a point, when, you have all the right to fight back,.,,, :blink:
im weak... :'( my bones would be shattered in an instance! :hehe:

•••
Mªtt said:
I have done before yes, not now though since left school.

School was a horrible place for me and I won't ever wish I was back at school.

School is just generally a horrible place! :]

•••
Sabre said:
School is just generally a horrible place! :]
lol - who was it that said "School is the happiest time of your life?". Maybe we should take him by the throat and show him this thread! :lol:

•••
PoorDoggie said:
lol - who was it that said "School is the happiest time of your life?". Maybe we should take him by the throat and show him this thread! :lol:

Damn straight, to be honest, I'd much prefer to be out working than going to school!! :blink:

•••
PoorDoggie said:

nobody thinks that, its just something schoolteachers make up to make you think school is good :P

•••
basically i got bullied a few years ago and then the 2 dudes in question went to another school.

Myself and a mate met them a few friday nights ago and well lets say it wasnt me getting bullied that nite. They wont be annoying me any more.

•••
Im not so sure bullying even exists at my school. Unless you count me pushing Ben Beyer down a hill once but that was more like revenge. So not that I know of.

•••
you got ben? cheers he's of my list now ;)

•••
buddybuddha said:
Im not so sure bullying even exists at my school. Unless you count me pushing Ben Beyer down a hill once but that was more like revenge. So not that I know of.

And you probably deserved it :p

•••
Nope I have never been bullied!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back