information BREAKING | .top topped .xyz

NameSilo
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
BREAKING | .top topped .xyz

this is a historical breaking news.
We knowww that 'top' means 'top'. Therefore, the TLD .top can not be topped in it's meaning by anyyy other TLD.

But nowww & todayyy, according to the website http://www.namestat.org the TLD .top topped the TLD .xyz also by it's number of registrations:

.top | 2,615,724 domains registered
.xyz | 2,579,162 domains registered

So nowww the TLD .top currentlyyy has 36,562 domains more registered than the TLD .xyz

Here is a today's screenshot (marked) of the mentioned website which shows these numbers:

upload_2017-7-15_12-48-27.png

As I 'predicted' in past - and as we can seee nowww - the TLD .top is nowww the most registered newww TLD of all newww TLDs.

But I am sure, that this is still just the beginning - because the TLD .top will also top the TLD .com in it's number of registrations one dayyy like it has topped .com in it's meaning since it's first dayyy

What do you think???
How long it will need until .top will top the TLD .com also by it's registration numbers???
You are wwwelcome to share your viewww

All the best with your invest,
KINGOF.TOP

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The new domain reality is that average aftermarket prices are surely trending down for all TLDs...
This year I receive very lowball offers even from the USA... never had such bids previously.
Your personal lowball offer - experience alone is not enough for being a mirror of the new domain reality.

•••
the answer would probably be .top is already on top and can never go down
This is the "secret" of .top, it can not go down, true.
Like water can't be dry.

Last edited:
•••
Your personal lowball offer - experience alone is not enough for being a mirror of the new domain reality.
I monitor the domain aftermarket weekly and for years...
So I know what I'm saying...

•••
I monitor the domain aftermarket weekly and for years...
So I know what I'm saying...
I am not in doubt about that you know what you are saying - but (naturally) you don't (can't) know all the unreported offers / sales, for example which offers I got / get / reject/ed.

The "aftermarket" is the market after the "first" market (privately, unreported sales) and that's why I said what I said (I also know what I am saying).

If I observe a place in the city, I know what's going on on this place - but I don't (can't) know what's going on on other places in the city.

•••
•••
•••
Such sales with many zeros are not the rule/trend apriori... but just exceptions.

Last edited:
•••
•••
There are tons of .TOP Premiums which are still (~3 years elapsed) not registered even for mid $XXX (one-time fee)...
But you may dream about millions and billions... This is not prohibited.

•••
There are tons of .TOP Premiums which are still (~3 years elapsed) not registered even for mid $XXX (one-time fee)...
Yes, it's because the masses are still "hypnotized" from .com and other TLDs and therefore not realizing that .top is the world's new top TLD.
After the big "wake up", .top will be the global #1 choice.

But you may dream about millions and billions... This is not prohibited.
It's also called "creating the (own) future", everything begins in the mind.

Last edited:
•••
Yes, it's because the masses are still "hypnotized" from .com and other TLDs and therefore not realizing that .top is the world's new top TLD.
After the big "wake up", .top will be the global #1 choice.

Dot-com. Dot-com. Dot-com.

hi2aWo1.gif

...but then, one glorious day....

The Big Eureka Moment!! : entire world slaps themselves in forehead : It is dot-top! It is dot-top! Nothing has ever been so clear!

•••
Exactlyyy

@HotKey
Your skills of describing a situation are top, this moving spiral symbolizes perfectly what is going on.
Although there is a .top TLD, most of people still believe in a .com / ... / .xyz
TLD.
The only explanation for such a behavior is, that it must be the result of "mass hypnosis" (influence), "people do what people see".
In my view, they obviously have seen to much .com's everywhere - so they started to think in a .com way without realizing that they are "hypnotized" (influenced) in fact.

Last edited:
•••
In many countries .com is NOT everywhere...

Regarding people...
Most just use Facebook/Twitter etc. and they don't need any domains at all.

•••
Perhaps the wake-up call would be to check how many top Alexa sites use a .TOP.

Don't be blind to an extension. A domain is not your friend if all it generates is renewals.

•••
•••
In many countries .com is NOT everywhere...

True, but after the respective ccTLD it is.

Regarding people...
Most just use Facebook/Twitter etc. and they don't need any domains at all.

If Facebook / Twitter will decide to use .top as their new extension, within < 1 second all their users (billions) are "using" .top

Last edited:
•••
Perhaps the wake-up call would be to check how many top Alexa sites use a .TOP.

The domain alexa.top is registered by Amazon.
If they will decide to use it, it will generate many wake ups.

Don't be blind to an extension. A domain is not your friend if all it generates is renewals.

I am not blind to an extension, I just give it more time.
Already one sale can pay off all renewals.

•••
Today's registrations*:

.top +5193
.xyz +1789

We see, again .top topped .xyz

*Source: NAMESTAT

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
why couldnt you stay on top of .loan?

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back