information BREAKING | .top topped .xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
BREAKING | .top topped .xyz

this is a historical breaking news.
We knowww that 'top' means 'top'. Therefore, the TLD .top can not be topped in it's meaning by anyyy other TLD.

But nowww & todayyy, according to the website http://www.namestat.org the TLD .top topped the TLD .xyz also by it's number of registrations:

.top | 2,615,724 domains registered
.xyz | 2,579,162 domains registered

So nowww the TLD .top currentlyyy has 36,562 domains more registered than the TLD .xyz

Here is a today's screenshot (marked) of the mentioned website which shows these numbers:

upload_2017-7-15_12-48-27.png

As I 'predicted' in past - and as we can seee nowww - the TLD .top is nowww the most registered newww TLD of all newww TLDs.

But I am sure, that this is still just the beginning - because the TLD .top will also top the TLD .com in it's number of registrations one dayyy like it has topped .com in it's meaning since it's first dayyy

What do you think???
How long it will need until .top will top the TLD .com also by it's registration numbers???
You are wwwelcome to share your viewww

All the best with your invest,
KINGOF.TOP

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't start making claims like this, about an extension you're clearly actively trying to promote using NP as a platform. It's gross. Either put up some proof or keep those claims to yourself please.

What's your problem???

Don't start making claims like this.
You are clearlyyy activelyyy trying to harm an extension using nP as a platform.
It's grosss
Either believe me or keep those claims to yourself please.

Last edited:
•••
Whart's your problem???
Don't start making claims like this about me.
You are clearlyyy activelyyy trying to harm an extension using nP as a platform.
It's grosss
Either believe me or keep those claims to yourself please.

I'm using real data in an attempt to have an intelligent discussion about an extension you insist on promoting on this forum. New domainers deserve access to intelligent discussions in order to make informed decisions about their own purchases. What they don't deserve is to come here and read unsupported claims about all the offers from rich people that you are actively rejecting for your .top names.

•••
Patience: good.
Stubbornness: bad.

•••
I'm using real data in an attempt to have an intelligent discussion about an extension you insist on promoting on this forum. New domainers deserve access to intelligent discussions in order to make informed decisions about their own purchases. What they don't deserve is to come here and read unsupported claims about all the offers from rich people that you are actively rejecting for your .top names.

As I said, I am patient, I don't have these problems.
I don't care if you don't believe me, I have myyy data and I publish them when I think it's time to publish them.
You can continue trying to put me in a bad light but all what this shows is that you are impatient and ignorant regarding .top - you will never become a .top - domainer as long as you won't change your attitude.

Last edited:
•••
Patience: good.
Stubbornness: bad.
Exactlyyy

All you need is patience - of course not only with
.top
I knowww why some are so stubborn in their attempts trying to attack .top
Because it's .top

Last edited:
•••
As I said, I am patient, I don't have these problems.
I don't care if you don't believe me, I have myyy data and I publish them when I think it's time to publish them.
You can continue trying to put me in a bad light but all what this shows is that you are impatient and ignorant regarding .top - you will never become a .top - domainer as long as you won't change your attitude.

I can see why your account gets closed on a monthly basis.

•••
I can see why your account gets closed on a monthly basis.

You see what you want to see - but maybe you should ask yourself why it always got reopened again?
Maybe because I have done nothing wrong / nothing other than writing myyy opinion / viewww in fact, like you???

Last edited:
•••
you will never become a .top - domainer as long as you won't change your attitude.

I would rather be a top domainer than a .top domainer.

There is no money in being a .top domainer, as you can see by the reported sales.

Brad

•••
I would rather be a top domainer than a .top domainer.

There is no money in being a .top domainer, as you can see by the reported sales.

Brad
I understand your point but my point is that I believe that there is (will be) more moneyyy in .top than in all other TLDs together, that's whyyy I prefer to be a .top - domainer instead of "only" a top - domainer.

I estimate, that the reported sales are about only 1 % of all happend sales worldwide.
That's why I don't care much about these statistics.

Last edited:
•••
I estimate, that the reported sales are about only 1 % of all happend sales worldwide.
That's why I don't care much about these statistics.

On what statistics do you base that estimate?

•••
On what statistics do you base that estimate?

General life - experience, personal brain - statisitics, I observe the world I live in and get my conclusions.

Last edited:
•••
General life - experience, personal brain - statisitics, I observe the world I live in and get my conclusions.

Can you show us the websites of all the businesses that are using .top? The ones you have personally observed through all your experience?

•••
okna.top ("windows" in Russian)
Moscow company...

•••
You see what you want to see - but maybe you should ask yourself why it always got reopened again?
Maybe because I have done nothing wrong / nothing other than writing myyy opinion / viewww in fact, like you???

Payed membership and because you get banned for a period of time not permanently

•••
Can you show us the websites of all the businesses that are using .top? The ones you have personally observed through all your experience?
I could but but I am to busyyy with my own .top - domains and with my nPostings.
Because I care only about the usage of my own .top - domains / websites, they are my global measure of how I see .top
I would like to show you them but I assume that this would considered as "self promotion" so I won't do it.

Last edited:
•••
I could but but I am to busyyy with my own .top - domains and with my nPostings.
Because I care only about the usage of my own .top - domains / websites, they are my global measure of how I see .top
I would like to show you them but I assume that this would considered as "self promotion" so I won't do it.

That's okay thanks. You pretty much confirmed everything I wanted to know.

•••
Payed membership and because you get banned for a period of time not permanently
Not one single reopening of my acount had to do with the fact that I am a business member (paying membership).
Whenever I got banned, I got banned for a period of time (for nothing serious) only, yes - because there was
obviouslyyy never a reason to ban me permanentlyyy

Actually I don't know what this has to do with this thread, but you are welcome.

+++

BTʬʬʬ I realized, that "GODADDY" using activelyyy the domain

godaddy.top
http://www.godaddy.top

as a forwarding domain to their site - although they are still not offering .top (?!)...
...maybe that's why they have registered it with "101DOMAIN" (according to WHOIS) instead of registering it with "GODADDY" howww funyyy hahahaha

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back