Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
submitted a name June 5th, approved June 12th and logo/posted on June 15th - 10 days, that's nice and quick.

•••
submitted a name June 5th, approved June 12th and logo/posted on June 15th - 10 days, that's nice and quick.

What kind of logo did you select $100, $300 or $500. thanks,

Sid

•••
I got an email(9 days after submission) that my domain JotDaily(dot)com was not accepted.

•••
On average how long it takes them to get back with accepted or rejected? I have submitted few names and it's been over a week now and I haven't heard back from them.

•••
I got my rejection after 3 weeks. You just have to be patient.

•••
On average how long it takes them to get back with accepted or rejected? I have submitted few names and it's been over a week now and I haven't heard back from them.

Average is about 7 business days. This is excluding Saturdays and Sundays.

•••
Namerific has a nice new feature called Design Order. Now you can see where your logo design is in the Q. You can jump the Q when you select express design and pay $10.

Would be great to have a similar feature on BB because I am still waiting for 3 logo designs since 20 May and have no clue how long it will take.

•••
I think thats a great idea by Namerific

I can see why the logo designs take so long at Brandbucket its because there is just one guy churning them out from Konseptscreative.com and thats why most of the logos look so similar. If they truly had a stable of designers there would be different styles.

That guy is the real winner at Brandbucket.I bet he earnns more than the owner.

•••
I think thats a great idea by Namerific

I can see why the logo designs take so long at Brandbucket its because there is just one guy churning them out from Konseptscreative.com and thats why most of the logos look so similar. If they truly had a stable of designers there would be different styles.

That guy is the real winner at Brandbucket.I bet he earnns more than the owner.

There's definitely more then just one guy working on logos.

•••
There's definitely more then just one guy working on logos.

yes you are right, a friend of mine designed at least 3 logos for BB.

he is a full time designer and 100% not affiliated in any way with this Konsept.... site/company

•••
•••
Does BB accept .coms with hyphen?

•••
The thing I thought was interesting in the interview with Zane from Namerific is that he worked at Brand Bucket for a year.

•••
•••
Anyone interested in sharing their opinion on one of my names that was accepted?

I'm worried that maybe I'm just too attached to the/my perceived value after all these years to make an objective decision.

The domain is: advrt (short for advert or advertisement). I think it would be an awesome name for an ad company personally.

*edited out price

Last edited:
•••
Anyone interested in sharing their opinion on one of my names that was accepted?

I'm worried that maybe I'm just too attached to the/my perceived value after all these years to make an objective decision.

The domain is: advrt.com (short for advert or advertisement). I think it would be an awesome name for an ad company personally.

The suggested listing price is: $2885 which, if everything left default, would pay out at $1910 after fees/commissions. Of course I can adjust it up 20% making it $3475 listing and $2335 payout.

In your opinion is this a fair valuation? It seems brandables makes it difficult to be objective lol. But it's one of my favorite names so I may be blinded by the love...

I do believe it is a fair valuation, and being listed at BrandBucket it should be a quick sale with all of the exposure it will get. These types of names seem to be selling well on BB. I'd also adjust it up 20%. Best of luck!

•••
I would value advrt.com in the $4K-$6K range. It's in a niche that has plenty of cash, and to me the missing "e" says this is a modern take on advertising, not traditional.

•••
I wouldn't have accepted this name at BB at all.
In my opinion it is not a good brandable name.
More like a typo which is also going to be easily misspelled and the future owner will end up losing traffic and many people going to advert.com instead.

So if you want my honest opinion, i would be happy that it is accepted at all and sell it for the suggested price.

•••
I think Advrt is a really nice brandable and with so many advertising companies out there it has great potential.

Branducket looks like a good platform to sell brandables but I disagree with many in this thread that assume that their names will sell almost immediately after listing on BB.

•••
advrt would be accepted on Brndbckt
do not get caught thinking that it is like flickr type of names, it's unpronouncible
good luck

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the replies and opinions...though they are all over the place so even more undecided lol.

I am happy that it got chosen but was surprised that others weren't. Either I am just completely off on good brandables (very likely lol) or they got so bogged down they are being ever more picky than usual. I had less than 1% acceptance rate :red:

Here are some that got passed over that I also really like (again probably partly because I hand fed them for years lol):

inflixi.com
gadger.com
flirtilla.com
gifee.com
appsbe.com
fingertex.com

Thanks again for the replies guy :)

•••
I submitted one 13 days ago - been approved today

domain valued @ $4395
If I add the extra 20% goes to $5275

I need to pay the $10 to list it - will see what happens

•••
I submitted one 13 days ago - been approved today

domain valued @ $4395
If I add the extra 20% goes to $5275

I need to pay the $10 to list it - will see what happens

Perhaps we should list our sales (if any) for brandbucket and namerific (and any other seller) in this thread somewhere. Also maybe how long the names were listed for.

•••
BrandBucket updated their terms that you agree to an NDA, you are not allowed to say what your names sold for on Brand Bucket.

•••
closed

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back