Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He is the managing director and i believe the domain reviewer for BB, so i doubt he rejects any of this own domains! ;)
I asked him not too long ago how many of his domains get rejected. He said that about 20% are rejected

•••
I guess he puts his 20% on his website (mediaplow.com)

•••
That's the worst logo I've ever seen

Wow! That is a logo from 1990s. Probably from someone living in he imagination of that time.

These type of color were used in 1990s to early 2000s websites.

•••
I asked him not too long ago how many of his domains get rejected. He said that about 20% are rejected
Ask him again now-id say he has 100% approval and rightly so-he's a director there.

•••
So you''re saying that the managing director of BrandBucket rejects 20% of his own names after he 100% approved it when he bought or regged it. He has to say that because if he told you he approves 100% of his names we would be having a totally different conversation right now.

He has over 3,000 names so if he rejects 2 out of 10 he would be throwing away 600 names. Yeah Right!!!

•••
Does anyone know if BB is still sending payments to PayPal or just payoneer now

•••
Give him a break! He works hard to improve BB and I noticed a positive change when he became the managing director. Lets not start the complaining this early in the morning! Because next thing you know, the conspiracy will be that he get 10% of all BB's revenue including your listing fee

He earned his way to the top of the Brandable industry, with hard work and dedication. (not by complaining and assuming) IMO he earned his 100% approval rate. (and 10% of your listing fee) :P

•••
Does anyone know if BB is still sending payments to PayPal or just payoneer now

PayPal is default, Payoneer opt-in, as far as I now.

•••
So you''re saying that the managing director of BrandBucket rejects 20% of his own names after he 100% approved it when he bought or regged it. He has to say that because if he told you he approves 100% of his names we would be having a totally different conversation right now.

He has over 3,000 names so if he rejects 2 out of 10 he would be throwing away 600 names. Yeah Right!!!

Perhaps it is a different story now than when he was not the managing director.

•••
Give him a break! He works hard to improve BB and I noticed a positive change when he became the managing director. Lets not start the complaining this early in the morning! Because next thing you know, the conspiracy will be that he get 10% of all BB's revenue including your listing fee

He earned his way to the top of the Brandable industry, with hard work and dedication. (not by complaining and assuming) IMO he earned his 100% approval rate. (and 10% of your listing fee) :P
Who's complaining Jeffrey?

•••
PayPal is default, Payoneer opt-in, as far as I now.

Thanks. Wasn't sure as last I remember receiving an email from brand bucket informing me that they wouldn't be using PayPal anymore just payoneer for payouts. Was a long time ago and perhaps things have changed now.

•••
I don't see much of a difference of Michael approving 100% of his domains and boxedor approving 100% of their domains before that.There has always been a conflict of interest

•••
Not having to pay the listing fee (if true) and getting ours is what steal from our pockets...

Last edited:
•••
Not having to pay the listing fee (if true) and getting ours is what steal from our pockets...
I too wish that the listing fee was gone or vote for credits was back. However, with 20,000 names it's definately a way for bb to slow down the growth of their marketplace, while making some extra money.

For me I have no problem paying the one time listing fee, if it takes 2 years for the name to sell that's a $30 investment for a $x,xxx return.

I have simply decided that I won't pay the listing fee if the listing price is less than $2,000

•••
I don't see much of a difference of Michael approving 100% of his domains and boxedor approving 100% of their domains before that.There has always been a conflict of interest

One would hope there is no conflict of interest.

•••
I have simply decided that I won't pay the listing fee if the listing price is less than $2,000

FWIW... Most of my BB sales are under 2k each.. and a few at $1995 FYI

•••
•••
Do you guys have any issues with notifications? I just noticed that I stopped receiving notifications from BB 3-4 days ago. :/

•••
hey ,
Just need to ask one question . how to transfer a domain from one brandbucket account holder to another account holder?

•••
Log in to your control panel, open the domain you want to transfer and select "transfer".

•••
•••
Hi,
ok Let put it more clearly

I sold a domain published at BB here at NP. So I had to transfer the domain to the buyers account.
As far as i understand the process goes like this

1. transfer the domain to buyers GD account
2. contact BB through their mail id ( [email protected]) and tell them about account change of the domain.
3. The buyer had to redirect DNS and verify it.

Is this the whole process or am i missing something?

•••
Hi,
ok Let put it more clearly

I sold a domain published at BB here at NP. So I had to transfer the domain to the buyers account.
As far as i understand the process goes like this

1. transfer the domain to buyers GD account
2. contact BB through their mail id ( [email protected]) and tell them about account change of the domain.
3. The buyer had to redirect DNS and verify it.

Is this the whole process or am i missing something?

Its simple.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/brandbucket-experience.793278/page-144#post-5003279

1.Login to your BB account.(Dashboard)

2.a. If it is not published and domain and sits in todo list, then click "Edit Description".

2.b. If published or in pending logo state, then click "Edit Domain Details"

3. You will see a new option "Move Domains" above the save button. (see below image)

BB_Move domain_Feature.JPG

4.Enter the new owner's email address.

5. Click save.

:)

•••
•••
What is the status of .ly sales on BB?

Being that it's $75+ a year to renew, as opposed to $12 for a .com, I'd like more information to decide if this is a risk worth taking.

Thank you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back