BrandBucket announces 3 changes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
BrandBucket announced three changes today, the one that stood out to me the most was no more paying logo designer's a fee. BrandBucket will now pay them $5. (any domain name with a publishing date prior to April 1st, 2019 will still have the original post-sale logo award (this includes currently published names, and any previously published names that are re-published after April 1st.) Reduced commission … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
..and the date that happened reads as:
upload_2019-4-1_23-37-27.png

:)

•••
..and the date that happened reads as:
Show attachment 114443
:)

I despise April Fool's would stop doing business with any company that sent an email that was a prank, so I would never post anything like that and it not be true, I go back to a boss when I was 19 who said, "you ever pull an April Fool's joke, just know you are fired, don't even say a word." Margot is not doing that and sending out a bogus email.

Last edited:
•••
I despise April Fool's would stop doing business with any company that sent an email that was a prank, so I would never post anything like that and it not be true, I go back to a boss when I was 19 who said, "you ever pull an April Fool's joke, just know you are fired, don't even say a word." Margot is not doing that and sending out a bogus email.

better safe than sorry though :)
thanks for replying

•••
Continuation of $0 listing fees
In December of 2016 BrandBucket launched a program which required a $1 fee per submitted domain, and a $9 listing fee (also sometimes referred to as a logo design fee or publishing fee). In August of 2017 we (temporarily) waived the $9 listing fee, and it has been waived until now. We are pleased to announce that we will continue to waive the listing fee through the end of 2019.

•••
thanks for the heads up

•••
•••
Thanks for the heads up. It is a dramatic change re the logo fee but I can see that designers would rather have $5 up front for sure than a small chance on a smaller one in the future. Will be interesting to see how the quality of logo change, if at all.

I think the continuation of waiving the listing fee until end of 2019 is also very significant.

Thank you very much for a well written informative article.

Bob

•••
Haven't used them... not even once. So I care less about any change or lack of it :xf.cool::xf.cool::xf.cool:

•••
How do you contact BB? I used the emails on the About page and they both bounce with a "Google Groups" access error.

•••
•••
•••
I think you were April fooled lol I just tried to submit a domain name and they are still trying to charge.... I would get conformation from them or delete your article on your main website.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back