Dynadot

advice Brandable Domains (Part 4 of 4) – How To Sell Brandable Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
67628_d0e2e895c2761e495070dda78d7196a6.jpg

In the final part of this brandable domains mini-series I’m going to talk about a lot of different techniques and strategies I’ve seen over the years as a community administrator for the largest domain investors community in the world, NamePros! Many of the more seasoned in the industry will already know the majority of these strategies, however, whether you are a veteran or just starting out, you may want to bookmark this page and use it at a quick checklist reference. Sometimes, we forget the basics and need a quick refresher. I know I’m guilty of that.
Let’s not get the cart before the horse. The list of ways to connect with end-users is great, but you want to be prepared for when you meet them. You’ll more than likely need to create multiple templates to cover different techniques and study them for any in-person, phone, or cam communications.
Everyone seems to be asking the same question when it comes to emailing a potential end-user. Are there any sales letter examples? The answer is simple, yes, of course, but you will still need to customize them for your target buyer. Without any customization, you’ll be wasting a lead. Don’t fall into the bad habit of copy/pasting generic opening presentation letters. If you put some effort into it, you’ll start to see better results...
Read More

Attachments

• brandables.jpg
    brandables.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 49
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back