Dynadot

sales Brandable Daily Sales Analysis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dnbolt

Top Member
Impact
Started a series called Brandable Daily Sales Analysis and would like to share some useful discoveries.
Lets now dive in.

First would be Fitalytics (dot) com

Note the following.

Registration Date: 2010-06-02

Month of Sale: 2016-05

Domain Length: 10 Characters

Domain History:
brandbucket-domains.png

As you can see the current nameserver from the image suggests that the domain was recently added to brandbucket marketplace. Also that the domain was first registered back in 2008 although the current registration date is 2010-06-02 We can also see that it’s very likely that the domain has changed hands prior its sale on brandbucket.

Other Extensions : 1 other extensions has been taken

Google Popularity: On Google first page results it has 9 similar mentions excluding where domain is brandbucket. The most interesting part is that the name “Fitalytic” was mentioned on CrunchBase. We can conclude that it’s Google Popularity is strong.

Social Handles: It’sTwitter has been taking since 2012. The Facebook handle has also been taken.

Dictionary Keywords: Fit, and Italy.

Brandbucket Sold Keyword: Aly Example of sold domain that contain such keyword dailydealy.com .

Other Keywords: Taly, Alytic, Aly

Similar End User Domain currently in use: talytics.com This simply suggests some trends from the word Alytic.

Read More

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Come on @Dnbolt we are missing the BB sales info. :)

1498094.png

Last edited:
•••

Show attachment 54507

Show attachment 54507

You have successfully pulled me in front of the audience to have me explain myself. I must say that was very creative and ingenious....

As you know everything comes from the supposed mother "BB" and one must be in good terms with their mums or risks getting disowned. There were some issues in the work field and I thought "perhaps I should start making my way home now", could I be too late?

We can talk more via pm.

Last edited:
•••
More sales with "xx" =>rixxo/com @2,225

ending .io => guess/io @ $3,235

starting with u=>ultitron/com @ 1195, ucruit/com @1995
more containing double u =>thuud/com @2395

More chimps=> helpchimp/com @ 3495

interesting 5L sale cryft/com @ 1785 {cry + ft} O_o
interesting 6L factal/com @3550 {fact +al}

#name generator in action

•••
Looks like Veliva.com sold for $1,895

•••
•••
Any good keyword with any popular animal is worth having. The better the keyword the least popular the animal can be. The least popular the keyword the better the animal has to be. Alliterations like ProfitPanda are gold. Personally I'm in the process of building another portfolio based solely on alliterations. If I'm going to have the carry cost of a ton of names I'd rather have names that look and sound good too. If an end user has a choice of four or five names that are of similar quality, I believe, they would choose the alliteration based solely on look and sound. I know I do when looking for a name for a project.

Agreed, I picked up TripHippo.com a few weeks back. Getting the logo done now, I might do something with it, not an alliteration but I like the rhyming action.

•••
Theravo.com looks like it just sold $3,495

•••
•••
Where are you seeing this or do you just have BrandBucket ESP now?

Whois change, archive.org showing the price when it was on BrandBucket.

•••
More sales with "xx" =>rixxo/com @2,225

ending .io => guess/io @ $3,235

starting with u=>ultitron/com @ 1195, ucruit/com @1995
more containing double u =>thuud/com @2395

More chimps=> helpchimp/com @ 3495

interesting 5L sale cryft/com @ 1785 {cry + ft} O_o
interesting 6L factal/com @3550 {fact +al}

#name generator in action

Cryft is an interesting sale, at first glance it almost looks like a miss spell for craft, but the Y replaces the i sound, so it would seem to be pronounced as crift. interesting to see what the site will be used for (my guess is craft related)

i have sold a few (Y to replace i) and 2 at BB

C l y n g . com

and

S t y c k . com

both cases the i sound was replaces by the Y.

•••
•••
doesn't look like the original buyer is using it anymore,

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Cryft is an interesting sale, at first glance it almost looks like a miss spell for craft, but the Y replaces the i sound, so it would seem to be pronounced as crift. interesting to see what the site will be used for (my guess is craft related)

i have sold a few (Y to replace i) and 2 at BB

C l y n g . com

and

S t y c k . com

both cases the i sound was replaces by the Y.
Somehow missed you already explaining it. My bad!

•••
This was one of mine.

A mix between Crypt and Lift. It will be interesting to see what the buyer does with it.

•••
This was one of mine.

A mix between Crypt and Lift. It will be interesting to see what the buyer does with it.

Any specific thing you you look out for when choosing your 5L domains?

•••
Any specific thing you you look out for when choosing your 5L domains?
Yeah, I watch for a full-looking moon on the eve of the June solstice and a full moon on the solstice itself (June 20). From what Ive been able to gather, this is the first full moon to fall on the June solstice since the year 1967, which some recall as the year of the Summer of Love, a social phenomenon centered on San Francisco, London and other places around the globe. There’ve been a number of near misses of full moons on June solstices, however. And we are indeed talking about the June solstice, not solstices in general. In fact, there was a full moon eclipse on the December solstice in 2010.

Reliably, the phases of the moon recur on or near the same calendar dates every 19 years. It’s the “or near” that causes the full moon to miss the solstice on that 19th year, sometimes. Nineteen years from this year’s solstice – on June 20, 2035 – the full moon will not fall on the same date as the June solstice. It’ll be another near miss, with the full moon falling on June 20, 2035, and the solstice arriving one day later.

It appears as if the full moon and June solstice won’t fall on the same calendar date again until June 21, 2062 so I probably wont' be buying too many domains before then.

•••
Yeah, I watch for a full-looking moon on the eve of the June solstice and a full moon on the solstice itself (June 20). From what Ive been able to gather, this is the first full moon to fall on the June solstice since the year 1967, which some recall as the year of the Summer of Love, a social phenomenon centered on San Francisco, London and other places around the globe. There’ve been a number of near misses of full moons on June solstices, however. And we are indeed talking about the June solstice, not solstices in general. In fact, there was a full moon eclipse on the December solstice in 2010.

Reliably, the phases of the moon recur on or near the same calendar dates every 19 years. It’s the “or near” that causes the full moon to miss the solstice on that 19th year, sometimes. Nineteen years from this year’s solstice – on June 20, 2035 – the full moon will not fall on the same date as the June solstice. It’ll be another near miss, with the full moon falling on June 20, 2035, and the solstice arriving one day later.

It appears as if the full moon and June solstice won’t fall on the same calendar date again until June 21, 2062 so I probably wont' be buying too many domains before then.

Sorry, I am little confused here. An essay about moons? :wideyed:

Anyway it's okay, just searching to learn something new..

Last edited:
•••
I like THERAVO and VELIVA.
Some others I would have had a hard time even registering...good sign though.

•••
"Property" is in your keyword list ? (first keyword captured since inception)
propertypath/com =>2395

Last edited:
•••
If anyone was watching CloudLand.com, it just closed at $3,750. @equity78 got me interested in it because he ran a contest to see who could come closest to guessing the price.

•••
exefcef.png

driveville/com => 1,995 (y)
reservely/com =>2,285

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
my past month sales with BB:

sitly
globee

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back