Dynadot

sales Brandable Daily Sales Analysis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dnbolt

Top Member
Impact
Started a series called Brandable Daily Sales Analysis and would like to share some useful discoveries.
Lets now dive in.

First would be Fitalytics (dot) com

Note the following.

Registration Date: 2010-06-02

Month of Sale: 2016-05

Domain Length: 10 Characters

Domain History:
brandbucket-domains.png

As you can see the current nameserver from the image suggests that the domain was recently added to brandbucket marketplace. Also that the domain was first registered back in 2008 although the current registration date is 2010-06-02 We can also see that it’s very likely that the domain has changed hands prior its sale on brandbucket.

Other Extensions : 1 other extensions has been taken

Google Popularity: On Google first page results it has 9 similar mentions excluding where domain is brandbucket. The most interesting part is that the name “Fitalytic” was mentioned on CrunchBase. We can conclude that it’s Google Popularity is strong.

Social Handles: It’sTwitter has been taking since 2012. The Facebook handle has also been taken.

Dictionary Keywords: Fit, and Italy.

Brandbucket Sold Keyword: Aly Example of sold domain that contain such keyword dailydealy.com .

Other Keywords: Taly, Alytic, Aly

Similar End User Domain currently in use: talytics.com This simply suggests some trends from the word Alytic.

Read More

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So these are not BB sales ?

Congrats

No, sorry if this thread is meant for only BB, I thought it was a general brandables thread.

Sales come from my site, afternic and gd auction. :)

•••
No, sorry if this thread is meant for only BB, I thought it was a general brandables thread.

Title of this thread says "Brandable daily sales" so not just BB. Thanks so much. Now having a look in your marketplace.

•••

Yes but it is ok Good to know. Congrats again:)

•••

Last edited:
•••
This thread is about all brandable sales not just BB. If it was just about BB sales the title would read "BrandBucket Daily Sales Analysis"
I know my Yes was for confirming what I expected that the sales are on his own website which is somwthing many people are starting to have success with, so an Exclamation! :)

•••
I know my Yes was for confirming what I expected that the sales are on his own website which is somwthing many people are starting to have success with, so an Exclamation! :)
Sorry I thought you were saying Yes it's only for BB sales. I will delete comment.

•••
I saw a mysterious pattern on bb sold domains for November which are:

cloxxy(.)com @ $1,795
and luxxy(.)com @ $6,475
both owned by different sellers? would be nice to know if it's the same buyer.

13 more domains left ending in "xxy" in bb maybe I could add some..

Last edited:
•••
I saw a mysterious pattern on bb sold domains for November which are:

cloxxy(.)com @ $1,795
and luxxy(.)com @ $6,475
both are owned by different sellers? would nice to know if it's the same buyer.
These names are not even close in similarity even though they end in the same last three letters.

•••
These names are not even close in similarity even though they end in the same last three letters.

Yea, last three letters was what I meant.

•••
@Dnbolt - Any chance you can track HugeDomain sales?

•••
@Dnbolt - Any chance you can track HugeDomain sales?
That is a great idea. HugeDomains picks up most of my drops and I would LOVE to know if any of them sold.

•••
@Grilled and @hookbox I have private messaged you.

Side Note: I am impressed with bb sales... Fastest flips under 2 months came from:
formza(com) and hatio(com) =>Excellent ROI [snapnames beat me on this domain]

Krell dominating the sales market as usual. My new year resolution is to beat his benchmark.

Last edited:
•••
Top 4L prefix keyword from BB sales data: "Tech" Side Note: BB could do with more "tech" prefix domain in their inventory as it's not over saturated yet..

Top 4L suffix keyword from BB sales data: loud(cloud), tack(stack) Side Note: Suffix tack(stack) is over saturated in their inventory I would be better of listing them in my own marketplace for better exposure.

Last edited:
•••
BB is the only platform where you can sell a hand reg made up name for a couple thousand dollars.

I don't believe any other site exists where this happens on a daily basis.

Congrats on your 5L domain sale. Guess it proves you right...

•••
•••
Congrats on your 5L domain sale. Guess it proves you right...
Been there, done that...

I've sold similar names on BB, regged for similar costs, and made similar returns. These are, however, very much the exception and not the rule, even more so of late. Given how low the overall sales rate is currently, I'm quite sure most sellers are hurting now.

•••
•••
@Dnbolt

Do you have the complete list of all BrandBucket sales since you started keeping track? It seems you only keep the current month or so listed on your site.

•••
@Dnbolt

Do you have the complete list of all BrandBucket sales since you started keeping track? It seems you only keep the current month or so listed on your site.

Yeah past 1-2 month sales are just listed for user consumption.

•••
•••
Is there any way to post the full list? :)

Could be considering this some time in the future if it will no longer be an issue or if plans changes.
I do get some personal requests asking for entire 1.5 years of tracks but had to kindly explain why I couldn't comply.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Could be considering this some time in the future if it will no longer be an issue or if plans changes.
I do get some personal requests asking for entire 1.5 years of tracks but had to kindly explain why I couldn't comply.
Why does it matter? If you listed the sale once what would make it so bad to list the same sale again that was already previously listed? Not complaining because I do appreciate what you do but I don't understand the logic.

•••
@Dnbolt, is your site updating daily these days?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back