IT.COM

sales Brandable Daily Sales Analysis

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dnbolt

Top Member
Impact
Started a series called Brandable Daily Sales Analysis and would like to share some useful discoveries.
Lets now dive in.

First would be Fitalytics (dot) com

Note the following.

Registration Date: 2010-06-02

Month of Sale: 2016-05

Domain Length: 10 Characters

Domain History:
brandbucket-domains.png

As you can see the current nameserver from the image suggests that the domain was recently added to brandbucket marketplace. Also that the domain was first registered back in 2008 although the current registration date is 2010-06-02 We can also see that it’s very likely that the domain has changed hands prior its sale on brandbucket.

Other Extensions : 1 other extensions has been taken

Google Popularity: On Google first page results it has 9 similar mentions excluding where domain is brandbucket. The most interesting part is that the name “Fitalytic” was mentioned on CrunchBase. We can conclude that it’s Google Popularity is strong.

Social Handles: It’sTwitter has been taking since 2012. The Facebook handle has also been taken.

Dictionary Keywords: Fit, and Italy.

Brandbucket Sold Keyword: Aly Example of sold domain that contain such keyword dailydealy.com .

Other Keywords: Taly, Alytic, Aly

Similar End User Domain currently in use: talytics.com This simply suggests some trends from the word Alytic.

Read More

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Gotcha.

Filters Used
Max letters: 12
Conatins: sto
English Words
2 Words

Domains Found
StopSnap
ShareCustody
StoreRequest

Nice, better the intelligence the better the results.

•••
Consonant
Letter
Vowel
A -repeating letter
A -repeating letter
i -suffix
e -suffix
s -suffix

•••
Consonant
Letter
Vowel
A -repeating letter
A -repeating letter
i -suffix
e -suffix
s -suffix

Lets say you never knew the domain storries expired today how would I be able to get the domain using Clvaaies. I would have to find it only by using search by exhaustion ?

Last edited:
•••
You would have known about it if you included the CLVAAies pattern in your searches.

upload_2016-5-14_17-41-47.png

patterns are case sensitive

•••
•••
•••
•••
you used "ies"

ies is the suffix to the pattern based off the domain you provided.

Suffixes like ies would be important to include in the sales breakdown.

•••
There are lot more how about s/t/o/r/r/i/e/s/./c/o/m ? How would you intend to find this name from dropped list? (forgot to do this to other)

Here is how:

1. Make the list of most important commercially 1000-3000 words
2. Have a script generate double letter version of it and its plural
3. Run through available names and drop lists
4. Look through what you got and choose the best.

•••
Here is how:

1. Make the list of most important commercially 1000-3000 words
2. Have a script generate double letter version of it and its plural
3. Run through available names and drop lists
4. Look through what you got and choose the best.

But my point is it was just found using a simple contain "STO" search since brandbucket sold domain contains lots of them and I made that report. Then you suggest I should stick to keyword when the word is made up of two keywords. So I was trying to share a bigger picture of possibilities. But do you prefer just to report about popular keywords and not to worry about other details?

•••
But my point it was just found using a simple contain "STO" search since brandbucket sold domain contains lots of them I made the report. Then you suggest I should stick to keyword when the word is made up of two keywords. So I was trying to share a big picture of possibilities. But do you prefer just to report about popular keywords and not to worry about other details?

I prefer the popular stuff because it's what I know.

I see where you're trying to go with 'STO'

With proper filtering, you could be on to something so I wouldn't scrap this idea altogether. For instance, was 'STO' the most popular XXX of all sold domains?

Perhaps the data shows something like the most sales came from domains containing 'STO' We won't know what works til we break down the data to the very last crumb.

Last edited:
•••
ies is the suffix to the pattern based off the domain you provided.

We won't know what works til we break down the data to the very last crumb.

You are right but it takes time but just using a lazy approach for now.

•••
But my point it was just found using a simple contain "STO" search since brandbucket sold domain contains lots of them I made the report. Then you suggest I should stick to keyword when the word is made up of two keywords. So I was trying to share a big picture of possibilities. But do you prefer just to report about popular keywords and not to worry about other details?

I prefer meaningful stuff. If you found something valuable by a bad combo, especially if it was just a coincidence, are you going to keep doing it?

•••
I prefer meaningful stuff. If you found something valuable by a bad combo, especially if it was just a coincidence, are you going to keep doing it?
Many cases has proved that such things are not coincidence. If we care about popular ending such as ly, io etc popular beginnings, endings then couldn't we also care about popular XXX contained in sold list?

•••
Many cases has proved that such things are not coincidence. If we care about popular ending such as ly, io etc popular beginnings, endings then couldn't we also care about popular XXX contained in sold list?

Since we know there only about 4,000+ variation of them in English alphabets just as there about 676 variation of XX with each having it's ranks from sold list.

•••
Since we know there only about 4,000+ variation of them in English alphabets just as there about 676 variation of XX with each having it's ranks from sold list. Just like how the chinese domaining works They prefer certain characters over another

•••
Since we know there only about 4,000+ variation of them in English alphabets just as there about 676 variation of XX with each having it's ranks from sold list. Just like how the chinese domaining works They prefer certain characters over another

Great! We can apply these suffixes to other things such as top developed domains Alexa DB.

For instance:

If: ly is the most popular suffix, then we should search alexa's top X number of sites to see which domains ending in ly are developed and ranking.

I'm curious to see how sold brandable domains compare to the domains of top developed sites.

•••
Gotcha.

Filters Used
Max letters: 12
Conatins: sto
English Words
2 Words

Domains Found
StopSnap
ShareCustody
StoreRequest

Update: Of the three mentioned STO domains that caught my eye from from yesterdays drops, only StopSnap was registered. It wasn't regged until the following day even after it was publicly posted it on a forum of hungry brandable investors.

•••
Update: Of the three mentioned STO domains that caught my eye from from yesterdays drops, only StopSnap was registered. It wasn't regged until the following day even after it was publicly posted it on a forum of hungry brandable investors.

Regged by you?

•••
Regged by you?

Nope, though it was the first one to catch my eye when i used the filter.

It was regged by a fella with a cool email... @Maff.com

I say cool email because Maff sounds like Mof, which is a Trailer Park Boys reference.

•••
Nope, though it was the first one to catch my eye when i used the filter.

It was regged by a fella with a cool email... @Maff.com

I say cool email because Maff sounds like Mof, which is a Trailer Park Boys reference.

What about Jumpstory what's your view on it? Or Rocketindex

•••
What about Jumpstory what's your view on it?

Dude, you make me think. I love it! There's so much value in knowing what sells. This way, we can expand our minds to include more keywords, patterns, suffixes, and prefixes to make more informed brandable domain purchases.

My thoughts on JumpStory:

I'm ADD. I'm always bouncing from one story to another. Jump and story are both easy words to spell and pronounce. Would JumpThought be better alternative? Something to jump start your thoughts... I would reg it now if I was I wasn't in a sharing mood. It's available if anybody else cares to reg it.

I'll leave RocketIndex open to anyone else who wants to jump into this story.

Last edited:
•••
Dude, you make me think. I love it! There's so much value in knowing what sells. This way, we can expand our minds to include those keywords, and make more informed domain purchases.

My thoughts:

I'm ADD. I'm always bouncing from one story to another. Jump and story are both easy words to spell and pronounce. Would JumpThought be better alternative? Something to jump start your thoughts...

I would reg it now if I was I wasn't in a sharing mood. It's available if anybody else cares to reg it.

I'll leave RocketIndex open to anyone who wants to jump into this story.

Another name lost by a dropcatcher. Rocketindex was another name pulled out from list from knowing that stroyrocket sold.

•••
•••
Do you know what drop catching service they used?

It says BLUE ANGEL DOMAINS LLC can't figured out which drop catching service was used it's now currently parked at sedo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back